[RELEASE] trakt.tv tv/movie scrobbler
(2015-01-23, 13:17)chewara Wrote:
(2015-01-21, 19:43)locke45 Wrote:
(2015-01-21, 18:48)Stevenlr Wrote: I second that, in £ though for me!

for me 10€ also

(2015-01-21, 23:52)dcabro Wrote: 10€ from my side as well + will do testing if needed.

(2015-01-22, 01:03)S7eele Wrote: just something to think about, trakt itself is a donation driven site, they provide an awesome service at no charge, only just recently were they able to secure their first full time developer, while they are not currently directly involved in an upgrade to the kodi trakt add-on they do provide support and are still working out the kinks from upgrading their site and the api to version 2, point being that even if the add-on were upgraded and ready to go it is only going to work when the trakt api is working, its a very reasonable yearly donation fee

i am not sure if razze has any interest whatsoever in donations, if he doesnt respond himself shorty i will mention it to him on the trakt vip forum (available after donation)

i think its important to point out that the donations are probably needed here at home as well, i have no idea if there is any way to have it apply directly to the development of this add-on as thats more a community thing but i felt it should be said

u told him about this on the trakt VIP? Tongue
30 € plus 10 £
yes, i mentioned the discussion, specifically that there were at least a few willing to 'donate' $/€/£ or whatever to help the effort, he acknowledged my message so i expect he will b stopping by to post in this thread when he gets a moment, as mentioned above theres been lots of activity on github so i imagine hes very busy, he gave no indication if interested or not

with all that said, this really is meant to b a 'community' effort so it could get really complicated as others join the coding efforts (hope hope), ive seen at least one other person trying to assist with the coding on github, no doubt razze has done almost all the work to date but i know he welcomes the help of any other developers, im just thinking it kinda contradicts what github and the communiy behind it is all about BUT im not a developer

no doubt the offers will be appreciated regardless of the outcome, on a personal note i can completely relate to donating as a form of support as thats often all i can do to help, just not sure how it will fit here

peace

Messages In This Thread
RE: [RELEASE] trakt.tv tv/movie scrobbler - by S7eele - 2015-01-23, 20:47
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] trakt.tv tv/movie scrobbler13