[RELEASE] trakt.tv tv/movie scrobbler
Just in case someone asks, I pushed code so that movies will show up in the collection with the actual date when it was collected (aka the file modified date) but there seems to be a bug in kodi. It's off by some hours.
http://trac.kodi.tv/ticket/15590

(2015-01-27, 18:13)komplex Wrote: It now adds the date i watched a movie instead of just adding it the day it was synced, tv shows not so much it thinks i watched 80+ episodes last night lol

yeah, to add this correctly to shows I will need to refactor the compareShow method and thats the most complicated and most dangerous part of the whole thing.

(2015-01-27, 19:43)nonob Wrote:
(2015-01-27, 16:01)Razze Wrote: @nonob
clean just deletes collected items you no longer have on your nas or wherever

It's what i want : when i delete a movie on my nas, i would like it will be removed also from my trakt collection, but actually it doesn't work..

I would like that my trakt collection be the mirror of my xbmc library so i could consult my movie collected list (on my nas) from an android app like seriesguide.

For now, my trakt collection display all movie i watched since the first time.

You are sure you got it checked in the settings? Because it's working for me.

(2015-01-27, 22:16)locke45 Wrote: Error while sync for me with new commit:
Code:
21:13:39 T:6012   ERROR: Exception in thread trakt-sync:
                                            Traceback (most recent call last):
                                              File "C:\Program Files (x86)\Kodi\system\python\Lib\threading.py", line 810, in __bootstrap_inner
                                                self.run()
                                              File "C:\Users\Marc\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.trakt-dev\service.py", line 275, in run
                                              File "C:\Users\Marc\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.trakt-dev\sync.py", line 723, in sync
                                              File "C:\Users\Marc\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.trakt-dev\sync.py", line 689, in __syncMovies
                                              File "C:\Users\Marc\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.trakt-dev\sync.py", line 593, in __traktUpdateMovies
                                                progress.close()
                                            KeyError: 'imdb'

yesterday everything was ok ...

sorry, but it's in a dev branch for a reason.

Messages In This Thread
RE: [RELEASE] trakt.tv tv/movie scrobbler - by Razze - 2015-01-28, 01:57
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] trakt.tv tv/movie scrobbler13