[RELEASE] trakt.tv tv/movie scrobbler
(2015-02-05, 18:03)0141607 Wrote:
(2015-02-05, 17:55)RavRob Wrote:
(2015-02-05, 17:23)0141607 Wrote: Thanks for that. I actually tried installing the dev release. However my version shows as 2.3.2 within Kodi. Does this mean I didn't install the dev correctly?

Have you removed all traces of the old addon first? That could be what is causing you to see the 2.3.2 still. I had a similar problem, mine was still showing 2.3.1 until I removed all traces before installing the Dev version.

No I never removed it and now I have a problem where the uninstall option is greyed out! Any idea if my only option is a clean install of kodi after first uninstalling it? Thanks for your help by the way.

Nah. You don't need to fresh install Kodi. Just go to your addon folder and remove the Trakt script and also in your user-data, addon-data and remove traces from there also. This will remove it from Kodi. Now get the newsest Dev release and install it from zip, this will enable the depencies as well (six, requests and pytz). Enter your credentials and it should work for all your update, scrobble, watch/unwatch status, removing from Trakt library when you remove from Kodi library, etc.....

Messages In This Thread
RE: [RELEASE] trakt.tv tv/movie scrobbler - by RavRob - 2015-02-05, 18:19
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] trakt.tv tv/movie scrobbler13