[RELEASE] trakt.tv tv/movie scrobbler
(2015-02-12, 05:01)RavRob Wrote:
(2015-02-12, 02:05)menakite Wrote:
(2015-02-12, 00:50)RavRob Wrote: "The flash"doesn't scrobble at all. I first noticed that last week and it is doing the same thing again this week. If I mark it as watched in kodi it will also mark as watched in trak.TV. Just not sure why it doesn't scrobble. If I am the only one I won't bother @Razze but if others experience the same thing I will raise an issue on git.
Episode 1 works fine here (just tested). I've updated the add-on from GitHub today; have you tried updating?

(2015-02-12, 02:14)lysin Wrote:
(2015-02-12, 02:05)menakite Wrote: Episode 1 works fine here (just tested). I've updated the add-on from GitHub today; have you tried updating?

Working fine here also...

Tx guys. I have downloaded the very latest dev branch Trakt addon but still the same. So like you, I have tried the first episode of "The Flash" but still no scrobbling for that particular show. Dunno why. This is the only show that doesn't scrobble for me. Weird but since I am the only one it seems, the problem must be at my end.

Thanks for the replies.

somebody has reported something that could lead to this to the trakt guys, lets wait for an answere

Messages In This Thread
RE: [RELEASE] trakt.tv tv/movie scrobbler - by Razze - 2015-02-12, 09:57
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] trakt.tv tv/movie scrobbler13