[RELEASE] trakt.tv tv/movie scrobbler
(2015-02-13, 21:55)Razze Wrote: If there are no more errors surfacing, we might be good to go.
Has anyone used it with gotham, multipart episodes, multipart films and can confirm it works?
Will check myself if I got the time
that sounds awesome, sounds like its close, wrt multipart movies/tv im going to test now but im not real sure what im looking for, bbl with any results i find
Razze Wrote:Don't really see the reason for a darker version as the screen is dimming, but if you want to do it. Just add the images and a new xml **Dark.xml referencing the new images.
Then I can add a setting and to the needed things.
think i may have misunderstood something previously, please correct the following as necessary:

you will consider adding an option within settings to choose either light or dark theme but you will not use the old trakt dialogues as the dark theme, is this accurate?

i dont have any special ties to the old trakt dialogue (dont hate it either), i was simply suggesting its use as a dark option instead of having to create a new one, assuming of course you were willing to add the option at all, sorry for any confusion

Messages In This Thread
RE: [RELEASE] trakt.tv tv/movie scrobbler - by S7eele - 2015-02-13, 22:20
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] trakt.tv tv/movie scrobbler13