[RELEASE] trakt.tv tv/movie scrobbler
there has definitely been constant progress, the change happened right around the new year, for the level of effort involved i feel they are doing pretty well, falling back has never really been an option, the previous infrastructure was overloaded and at the point of failure, it could no longer keep up with the traffic being generated

thats a very broad overview and i dont claim to be an expert on the matter, i can certainly try to find one of the posts on the trakt vip forum in which trakt developers address the same subject or razze could certainly add more detail but not sure its a good use of anybodys time, just fyi, i understand your good with the current situation

p.s. - i mentioned the trakt vip forum above and thought i should take the opportunity to explain that access to the forum is just one of the benefits you get with the very reasonably priced vip subscription to trakt, there is a lot of good info and communication with the developers on the forum and you also have the ability to influence where trakt goes in the future, if you want to contribute to the trakt efforts thats a good way of doing it

Messages In This Thread
RE: [RELEASE] trakt.tv tv/movie scrobbler - by S7eele - 2015-02-20, 21:05
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] trakt.tv tv/movie scrobbler13