Livestreams EPG
Hello

I've got a nice custom XML database with a couple of channels. Currently I'm watching the channels with the LIVESTREAMS addon without any sort of EPG or TV-Guide, which makes me quite sad I've also been experimenting with XMLTV and created .strm files for all my channels, while this method works its not really a beautiful one and doesn't really have a nice look to it. I have also installed a PVR version of XBMC in order to try out the PVR Demo Addon but as far as I know that demo addon isn't for availible for Windows.

Is there anyone who has put together a nice way to view Livestream channels with a functional EPG on the Windows version of XBMC.
Have you tried rtmpGUI+ addon? I've seen that it has epg built in, just as SuperTV addon.
HTPC Server - Windows 8.1 + XBMC Helix | Intel QuadCore, 4GB RAM, 4 TB SATA
Intel NUC D54250WYK - Windows 8.1 + XBMC Helix | Logitech Harmony 750
Samsung UE8005 | Bluetooth keyboard & mousepad
(2012-08-28, 15:01)Maniac Wrote: Have you tried rtmpGUI+ addon? I've seen that it has epg built in, just as SuperTV addon.

Aren't those plugins restricted, so that you can only use the XML that it comes with?
The TV Guide pluggin has the functionality you are looking for.
(2012-08-29, 17:28)OldTerrier Wrote: The TV Guide pluggin has the functionality you are looking for.

Yeah I tried that, but I really hated the layout of that plugin, and I also have a couple of channels that are not supported by any EPG och XMLTV so I could play those channels (.strm) from that plugin. What I would love is to have XBMC treat my streams as usual Livetv channels, but I guess I would have to wait for someone to develop the PVR demo addon for windows first.
(2012-08-29, 14:34)Sajk Wrote:
(2012-08-28, 15:01)Maniac Wrote: Have you tried rtmpGUI+ addon? I've seen that it has epg built in, just as SuperTV addon.

Aren't those plugins restricted, so that you can only use the XML that it comes with?

Nope, I edited the default.py and added my own xml list. on top of that created my own EPGparser for ex-yu channels. works, but buggy.
(2012-08-30, 11:27)Maniac Wrote:
(2012-08-29, 14:34)Sajk Wrote:

Nope, I edited the default.py and added my own xml list. on top of that created my own EPGparser for ex-yu channels. works, but buggy.

Sounds nice, will dive in to it this weekend. If you had to choose would you choose SuperTV over RTMPGUI+ or is it basicly the same in terms of functionality?
I would say it is the same, because SuperTV intergrates rtmpGui+, but superTV itself iz very buggy, specialy on diferent skins than Confluence.

But I haven't experimented a lot on rtmpGui+, but I will in future Smile
(2012-09-01, 15:47)Maniac Wrote: I would say it is the same, because SuperTV intergrates rtmpGui+, but superTV itself iz very buggy, specialy on diferent skins than Confluence.

But I haven't experimented a lot on rtmpGui+, but I will in future Smile

Okay, sounds good. Hvala Maniac!
Nema na cemu Wink

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Livestreams EPG0