NFS Share - how to on iPad 2 and MBP?
Hi to all,

I have a problem, when I tried to connect to my NAS (nas4free) NFS share, it says that it cannot connect. I enterd in this format: nfs://xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx/mnt/data/ where /mnt/data is my nfs share on NAS server. I have this problem on my mac too, when I try to connect through XBMC, but when I try to connect via mac, everything works fine. What can be a problem?

Thanks
Read the iOS FAQ (link in my signature) - its missing the -n Switch in the plist Most likely
AppleTV4/iPhone/iPod/iPad: HowTo find debug logs and everything else which the devs like so much: click here
HowTo setup NFS for Kodi: NFS (wiki)
HowTo configure avahi (zeroconf): Avahi_Zeroconf (wiki)
READ THE IOS FAQ!: iOS FAQ (wiki)
Huh, I read Wiki NFS, but unfortunately I must admit that I'm not a experienced user of Mac OS (I currently using ML), I don't know where to write that -n switch, on Mac OS or iOS?

Thanks
on macosx. (this is all about configuring the nfs server). Read through it again and maybe a bit slower. Wink
AppleTV4/iPhone/iPod/iPad: HowTo find debug logs and everything else which the devs like so much: click here
HowTo setup NFS for Kodi: NFS (wiki)
HowTo configure avahi (zeroconf): Avahi_Zeroconf (wiki)
READ THE IOS FAQ!: iOS FAQ (wiki)
Hahahaha, thanks, I will try, but, trust me, whenever I see that I need to write something in terminal, I have a headache Big Grin

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
NFS Share - how to on iPad 2 and MBP?0