• 10(current)
Supert tv heeeeelp!
(2012-03-14, 20:47)HansMayer Wrote: I've updated rtmpGUI+, it should work now.
(2012-03-14, 18:14)freak1 Wrote: Absolutely great job Hans!!!!!! I'm having a little problem....How do I change the channels on my ATV2/ Eden RC2? Once I open a channel, I can't go back or play another channel. I might be doing something wwrong. Any fix or ideas?
Thanks
If you press Up or Down, the channel list pops up and you can select another channel. (See Users Guide)
(2012-03-14, 19:40)mikles Wrote: Request: Ability to pop-up the menu ("m" key), information ("i" key), OSD ("o" key) windows in SuperTV. Some channels appear in wrong aspect ratio and currently there is no way to fix this via the player.

rtmpGUI+ works as expected. Nice job!
If you press 1, the aspect ratio changes. In the next version, this will work on the Apple TV as well via the context menu (Hold Menu, or c on a keyboard)
(2012-03-14, 20:26)theduly Wrote: Thx hansmayer now they starts, but ends after 1 minute. i have correctly replaced the rtmp files in the under C:\Program Files (x86)\XBMC\system\players\dvdplayer
Did you enable 'Updated libRTMP present' in the settings?

Thank you HansMayer you are the best =) works great now
HansMayer, everything is great but mouse still does not work, figured you'd want to know since it was supposed to be fixed

Thank You again for all the hard work
Slightly off topic:

Is the Sky F1 channel working for anyone? Was working this morning but now it just skips to ESPN USA - fingers crossed its sorted for the weekend Smile
just installed this plugin. very promising.

my one big question... why does it only look correct in Confluence?

is this something that a skiner would have to develop for? or do you plan to make it compatible with all skins?
maybe make it a video add-on as opposed to a programHuh

look forward to future builds!!!
Linux Mint 18 LTS 64-bit - Kodi 17 Beta6
Odroid-C2 - Libreelec v7.90.009
This is looking very promising indeed, we now have three similar plugins all with various strengths and weaknesses

SuperTV
liveTV
Livestream

It would be great iof we could get the three devs to all work together on one defacto livetv type plugin, bringing the bet features from all three into one.

Just my two pennies worth

Plus as mentioned above, why is this a program, not a video add in ?

Great job though especiamlly with the epg, the missing link i feel between a great and fantastic plugin, pity we couldnt interrgate the tvcatchup streams into this as well
thanks for fixing the librtmp link in your site.. I noticed the new file is huge..2.6 mb vs < 1MB for the "default"..
Is it due to compilator settings or massive increase in functionality?
ATV2 4.3 8F455 Seas0npassed / XBMC 11
Samsung HT-P70 5.1 / Samsung WS-32Z419P
having the same trouble as post 139... love the program though!
Installed - get country list - then nothing listed ....

Updated liptmp.dll

What am I missing?
rtmpgui+ installed - very good EXCEPT UK Dave exits after about 6 mins. Bah!
Hello again,

It seems that new updated version (1.100.1) works for me too but not with the mouse (on Joggler skin).

Could you please try and answer the question down here about differences between librtmp.dll 's builds from mplayer website and the one from svenpenn github.

(2012-03-13, 19:23)john.doe Wrote: Hello,

Not sure if someone already asked this or not about the librtmp.dll : is the patch from your link already included in the latest git build on mplayer's website (2011-09-26: Download Windows build rtmpdump-20110925-git-6230845-win32.zip ) or is your build newer? I am in doubt of which dll to use.

I noticed that your zip file has more exe's in it also: a srv for vlc I guess.

Cheers.

PS
Like some of the people here I couldn't make SuperTV work - all sub-sections links with countries do not work but afterward I noticed rtmpGUI+ (maybe you should really change the name so "+" would appear in XBMC's menu) which worked. Not right out the box (got the error regarding the wrong dir structure first and a crash) but finally it worked (WinXP 11.0 beta3).

(2012-03-15, 06:20)john.doe Wrote: Hello again,

It seems that new updated version (1.100.1) works for me too but not with the mouse (on Joggler skin).

Could you please try and answer the question down here about differences between librtmp.dll 's builds from mplayer website and the one from svenpenn github.

(2012-03-13, 19:23)john.doe Wrote: Hello,

Not sure if someone already asked this or not about the librtmp.dll : is the patch from your link already included in the latest git build on mplayer's website (2011-09-26: Download Windows build rtmpdump-20110925-git-6230845-win32.zip ) or is your build newer? I am in doubt of which dll to use.

I noticed that your zip file has more exe's in it also: a srv for vlc I guess.

Cheers.

PS
Like some of the people here I couldn't make SuperTV work - all sub-sections links with countries do not work but afterward I noticed rtmpGUI+ (maybe you should really change the name so "+" would appear in XBMC's menu) which worked. Not right out the box (got the error regarding the wrong dir structure first and a crash) but finally it worked (WinXP 11.0 beta3).
Judging by the ChangeLog on mplayerhq.hu, it's the one that ships with XBMC. The ones I suggest to install are cutting edge. But you can try it out: Enable 'Updated libRTMP present' and try playing SF 1 or ORF eins. If it exits immediately, your version doesn't work.

Edit: 1.101 has just been released.
Привет, Россия!

Other than a new Russian list with EPG, 1.101 has a new context menu (Hold Menu on the Apple TV) which allows to change the aspect ratio and show the in-depth EPG.
I've got 1.101 - I still can't use the mouse to click on the country list or to select a channel. There is a pointer there, but clicking does nothing. Instead I have to press enter.
(2012-03-15, 11:26)x0149128 Wrote: I've got 1.101 - I still can't use the mouse to click on the country list or to select a channel. There is a pointer there, but clicking does nothing. Instead I have to press enter.
Do you use the default confluence theme?

Yes the default confluence, with Eden on Debian Linux.

Slightly off topic but this lists http://supertv.3owl.com/United%20Kingdom.xml, http://supertv.3owl.com/Deutschland.xml used to work with RMTPgui on Tuesday, but now they don't - did you change the structure of them?
(2012-03-15, 11:30)x0149128 Wrote: Yes the default confluence, with Eden on Debian Linux.

Slightly off topic but this lists http://supertv.3owl.com/United%20Kingdom.xml, http://supertv.3owl.com/Deutschland.xml used to work with RMTPgui on Tuesday, but now they don't - did you change the structure of them?
The structure should even be downward-compatible to the original rtmpGUI for Windows. They work fine in rtmpGUI+, so they should work in the rtmpGUI plugin as well. Could you post logs?
Here's my log file.

http://pastebin.com/rDc6iBs5

So this morning, I tried SuperTV - couldn't mouse click on items - and some streams didn't play: Alss tried rtmpGUI and the lists wouldn't work.
  • 10(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Supert tv heeeeelp!13