Linux Last Version of GIT
@sdsnyr94: there is a new package building in the testing ppa atm. it should hopefully solve your issue. ETA ~1,5h
(2012-09-23, 12:20)wsnipex Wrote: @sdsnyr94: there is a new package building in the testing ppa atm. it should hopefully solve your issue. ETA ~1,5h

Thanks to an SSD and MySQL Database, reloading the unit only takes about 20 min... I reloaded again last night so we could watch a movie.... so I will try updating again in a little while to see if issue is resolved.

Thanks for the help.

**EDIT** Update successful... Thanks again.
Hello
I solved the issue with:

Code:
(FEH.py:2063): Gtk-WARNING **: Unable to locate theme engine in module_path: "pixmap",
/usr/lib/xbmc/xbmc.bin: symbol lookup error: /usr/lib/xbmc/xbmc.bin: undefined symbol: _ZTIN6TagLib8IOStreamE

Simply just upgrading this 2 packages (libtag1-vanilla and libtag1c2a) to 1.8.1

RESPECT
Rainbow 
Look at my signature they walk the compile regularly, hope it helps, could use some testing.

uNi
@pricinosus:
Be careful with doing this. A real lot packages in Ubuntu depend on the older taglib version - if you choose the wrong packages, libtag will just be overwritten - and those packages stop working. Cause of this reason wsnipex now links statically to libtag, so no more libtag installation is needed.
First decide what functions / features you expect from a system. Then decide for the hardware. Don't waste your money on crap.
This issue is back after pulling the latest from git.

E: Build-Depends dependency for xbmc cannot be satisfied because the package libtag1x8 cannot be found
(2013-05-19, 18:10)dkardell Wrote: This issue is back after pulling the latest from git.

E: Build-Depends dependency for xbmc cannot be satisfied because the package libtag1x8 cannot be found
read the docs
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe
(2013-05-19, 18:15)Martijn Wrote:
(2013-05-19, 18:10)dkardell Wrote: This issue is back after pulling the latest from git.

read the docs

Thanks, I've read the docs, both the README.ubuntu, and README.linux. That's why I'm now here. The README.ubuntu has errors as was pointed out in another forum of which I got past that, however now in the "make" phase, I'm still getting taglib errors. I've made the "correct" taglib as the docs point out and there is no taglib-dev

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Last Version of GIT 0