[Release] DVBViewer Recording Service PVR
(2013-07-02, 23:13)manül Wrote:
(2013-07-02, 18:22)defcon5 Wrote: http://pastie.org/8103850
I'm unable to find something unexpected from PVR point of view. Log looks sane. Timeshift thread is starting up and XBMC takes over. It looks like ffmpeg isn't taking up. However there's no real error message. So that's just a guess.
You can try to downgrade to Frodo which is rather stable and we use it on a near-daily basis.

(2013-07-02, 22:16)cundogg Wrote: Can someone help me with the channel logos. XBMC is only displaying some of them. The logo images are named exactly the same as the channel name but it still only picks up some of them.
Which version are you using? The channel logos in the original/shipped plugin are based on the channel name but they don't have to match (e.g. "<chan> (<lang>)" vs "<chan>.jpg"). So in this case just upgrade to my current development snapshot.
The current development snapshot uses the logo url provided by the improved RS API. However there's a known bug with umlauts and probably other escaped chars (i.e. everything above the 7bit ascii). I think it's related to the xml library we use and porting over to tinyXML (shipped with XBMC) is on my todo list. I hope this will fix the last missing channel logos.

I was just using the version that was bundled with xbmc frodo. I have downloaded your version but its still the same. Only some of the logos import. I have pointed it to the right folder. Dvbviewer picks up all the logos. Don't know why xbmc will only see some. Thanks for the help

Messages In This Thread
New Version of PVR.Addon?? - by tvfreak - 2012-12-02, 18:20
Wrong channel name - by Highjack - 2013-04-27, 19:16
RE: [Release] DVBViewer Recording Service PVR - by cundogg - 2013-07-03, 19:21
Cannot connect to dvbviewer... - by blion - 2014-11-22, 12:34
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[Release] DVBViewer Recording Service PVR12