Linux double albums not showing properly
Thumbs Up 
Some of the double albums (kid's stuff) I've scanned into my music library show up as 2 different albums (say, "album name (CD 1 2)" and "album name (CD 2 2)", or other stuff like that). I've never had that problem before with more mainstream music.

I'm wondering: is this due to the scrappers messing things up, to earlier (wrong) information in the database, or cached data? The albums are tagged properly now (same album name, with CD=1, and CD=2, just like the ones that scan correctly), I've tried erasing all the database files and starting clean, and I also tried scanning without scrapers. No luck.

What can I try to make it work? Any help would be appreciated.
Check both APE and ID3 tagging.
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe
Thanks for your suggestion. I should have mentioned that these are FLAC files. I checked that there were no ID3 tags.

Actually, I just figured it out...The album titles were read from cue files that had the wrong title in them. I didn't realize that those were used by XBMC during scanning.
They're used all the time - the actual tracks will be taken from the .cue alone (we assume the .cue has been created from correct data).
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
double albums not showing properly0