• 6(current)
[RELEASE] Aeon Nox 3.6.2 EDEN Only
Loving the update.

One thing I'm not at all keen on though:

I really like the whole black and white theme at the bottom (Movie title, production company, file quality) and I feel the certificate is spoiling it. Anyway I can hide the certificate or revert it back to old style black and white?

Cheers in advance
(2012-09-28, 15:30)ReducedToZero Wrote: Spotted a small bug in the Music Visualisation.

The setting 'show timepanel' doesn't have any effect, it never shows for me.

Confirmed. Fixed on git.
Thanks for the new skin. I like the new white theme. A few minor things to mention :
1) fanart seems very dark. This was alreay posted earlier. Maybe it is an illusion with all the white...
2) when going out of a menu (from music to main or movie to min) you get for a seond an all white screen. The white is very very bright on a large screen.
3) shutting down seems to take longer than before.

Thanks
(2012-09-28, 09:07)BenAtNVS Wrote: For me the best skin.
The only bug that prevents me from using this beautiful skin: EPG Timelinie crashes in 3.5. the problem is the same in 3.6. Always in timelinie view, if I go into the left menu, xbmc crash (freeze). (I tested the 4.0 and it's the same).

A solution does exist prior to nox version 4.0 ?
(2012-09-28, 15:00)Jamdez Wrote: Love the update!

I do have a question. I can't see the logos for my tv shows in landscape view anymore. Was this removed or is there a way to get them back?

Edit: I can see the logo behind the text of the show description, but it's darken and hidden behind text. You can barely see them.
The logos aren't bottom aligned anymore, so putting them on top of the panel doesn't look good in most cases. Hence the change.
(2012-09-28, 15:38)Bomster Wrote: Loving the update.

One thing I'm not at all keen on though:
I really like the whole black and white theme at the bottom (Movie title, production company, file quality) and I feel the certificate is spoiling it. Anyway I can hide the certificate or revert it back to old style black and white?

Cheers in advance
I completely agree, but German ratings are not my department Tongue

(2012-09-28, 17:58)Freddd Wrote: Thanks for the new skin. I like the new white theme. A few minor things to mention :
1) fanart seems very dark. This was alreay posted earlier. Maybe it is an illusion with all the white...
2) when going out of a menu (from music to main or movie to min) you get for a seond an all white screen. The white is very very bright on a large screen.
3) shutting down seems to take longer than before.

Thanks
1) see first post, known bugs section.
2) That goes with the theme, everything is inverted.
3) Dont see any difference on my systems. If you really want to get to the bottom of this, make two debug log , one for 3.5 shutting down and one for 3.6 shutting down. maybe we can find whats taking longer.

(2012-09-28, 19:07)BenAtNVS Wrote:
The only bug that prevents me from using this beautiful skin: EPG Timelinie crashes in 3.5. the problem is the same in 3.6. Always in timelinie view, if I go into the left menu, xbmc crash (freeze). (I tested the 4.0 and it's the same).

No. This bug is becoming infamous as we have no clue whats causing this. I'll make it a milestone for 4.0.0 completion.
As backgrounds I was using live dvd cases. In 3.5 it worked perfectly.
Viewing movies and smart playlists, showed recently added or watched Movies.
In 3.6 it only shows when viewing movies, navigating to any smart playlist only shows empty covers.
A bug ?
Try enabling a widget along with the background, either Random movies (VPL) or Latest movies (VPL), whichever has your preference for the backgrounds. After setting the widget you can disable it again and the livecases will be set. Change the widget again to toggle between random and latest.
We will have a look to see how we can improve that.
Thanks for this new update guys! Smile
Kodi 19 + Arctic: Zephyr Reloaded
nVidia SHIELD 2017 + WD My Book
LG OLED65B8PLA + LG SP11RA 7.1.4
(2012-09-28, 19:17)Big_Noid Wrote: I completely agree, but German ratings are not my department

I see Cool.

Is there anyway I can change off German ratings to another? I'm not in Germany btw.
Heres a log of my crash. The screen goes black and I can't do anything to get out besides ctrl+alt+delete and sometimes that doesn't work so I have to log out or reboot. I had to cut the first part because pastebin said the file was too large.

13:30:08 T:5824 ERROR: D3DERR_DEVICEHUNG
13:30:08 T:5824 DEBUG: D3DERR_DEVICELOST

...happens everytime

http://pastebin.com/YcVmUH1A
(2012-09-28, 19:17)Big_Noid Wrote:
(2012-09-28, 19:07)BenAtNVS Wrote:

No. This bug is becoming infamous as we have no clue whats causing this. I'll make it a milestone for 4.0.0 completion.

i just dont use epg timeline.. is there anything that we as PVR people could do to help? would you need me to provide logs?
(2012-09-28, 20:28)Bomster Wrote:
(2012-09-28, 19:17)Big_Noid Wrote: I completely agree, but German ratings are not my department

I see Cool.

Is there anyway I can change off German ratings to another? I'm not in Germany btw.
Thats handled by the scrapers afaik.

(2012-09-28, 20:34)StinDaWg Wrote: Heres a log of my crash. The screen goes black and I can't do anything to get out besides ctrl+alt+delete and sometimes that doesn't work so I have to log out or reboot. I had to cut the first part because pastebin said the file was too large.

...happens everytime

This seems to me like a driver problem, not something the skin does. Tried Confluence? This must happens there also. Anyway this is beyond my knowledge, sorry.

(2012-09-28, 20:37)gman3042 Wrote:
(2012-09-28, 19:17)Big_Noid Wrote:
(2012-09-28, 19:07)BenAtNVS Wrote: A solution does exist prior to nox version 4.0 ?

i just dont use epg timeline.. is there anything that we as PVR people could do to help? would you need me to provide logs?
Thx, but we both can reproduce the problem, so theres no need for logs.
(2012-09-28, 20:34)StinDaWg Wrote: Heres a log of my crash. The screen goes black and I can't do anything to get out besides ctrl+alt+delete and sometimes that doesn't work so I have to log out or reboot. I had to cut the first part because pastebin said the file was too large.

...happens everytime

Post a full Debug Log (no log snippets cause they are usually useless) in the appropiated platform help and support section.
We'll see what the problem could be
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe
Thanks for the great update guys!
I've got a problem though.
I'm trying to add some Random Movies (VPL) to my playlists so I can have the movie counts.
When I first tried, i would only see the DefaultVideo.png not the actual movies in the widget window and no movie counts.
But now in the customizer I don't even have a choice for (VPL), they are all gone. Just the regular ones are left.
Is it something simple to fix or do you need a log file?
Thanks.
Sorry, scratch that.
I coudln't see the VPL because I wasn't on a playlist, I was on Movies........
But yeah my problem is on the main screen, under any playlist I have I get no movie count and I get no widget window.
Box 1: ODroid N2+ 4GB
Box 2: Intel NUC D34010WYK (Windows afedchin's Krypton MVC Build)
Box 3: Vero 4K
RIP schimi2k | I miss you buddy :(
(2012-09-28, 22:12)ArieS Wrote: Thanks for the great update guys!
I've got a problem though.
I'm trying to add some Random Movies (VPL) to my playlists so I can have the movie counts.
When I first tried, i would only see the DefaultVideo.png not the actual movies in the widget window and no movie counts.
But now in the customizer I don't even have a choice for (VPL), they are all gone. Just the regular ones are left.
Is it something simple to fix or do you need a log file?
Thanks.
Sorry, scratch that.
I coudln't see the VPL because I wasn't on a playlist, I was on Movies........
But yeah my problem is on the main screen, under any playlist I have I get no movie count and I get no widget window.

This is working on my system, so a debug log (starting up xbmc with the vpl widgets on home activated) would be quickest i think.
  • 6(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Aeon Nox 3.6.2 EDEN Only6