• 7(current)
[RELEASE] Aeon Nox 3.6.2 EDEN Only
http://xbmclogs.com/show.php?id=9451

Thanks BN
Box 1: ODroid N2+ 4GB
Box 2: Intel NUC D34010WYK (Windows afedchin's Krypton MVC Build)
Box 3: Vero 4K
RIP schimi2k | I miss you buddy :(
(2012-09-28, 23:28)ArieS Wrote: http://xbmclogs.com/show.php?id=9451

Thanks BN

14:24:52 T:1036 ERROR: Python script "script.randomandlastitems" does not exist

download it here:
http://mirrors.xbmc.org/addons/eden/scri...-1.2.5.zip
Donate: https://kodi.tv/contribute/donate (foundation), 146Gr48FqHM7TPB9q33HHv6uWpgQqdz1yk (BTC personal)
Estuary: Kodis new default skin - ExtendedInfo Script - KodiDevKit
Thanks phil, I'll give that a try.
And while we're talking about that. All I really want is movie counts, so is there a way to actually get rid of the widget or to make it invisible, or something?
Thanks.
Box 1: ODroid N2+ 4GB
Box 2: Intel NUC D34010WYK (Windows afedchin's Krypton MVC Build)
Box 3: Vero 4K
RIP schimi2k | I miss you buddy :(
(2012-09-29, 00:55)ArieS Wrote: Thanks phil, I'll give that a try.
And while we're talking about that. All I really want is movie counts, so is there a way to actually get rid of the widget or to make it invisible, or something?
Thanks.

atm not. will change with 4.0.
Donate: https://kodi.tv/contribute/donate (foundation), 146Gr48FqHM7TPB9q33HHv6uWpgQqdz1yk (BTC personal)
Estuary: Kodis new default skin - ExtendedInfo Script - KodiDevKit
The only comment I have at the moment having just installed 3.6 is that those icons are horrendous. Really. Hopefully they don't last long, or are easily replaceable/turned off.
+1(00) rep for your new skin,
it feels faster for me.

could you perhaps tell me if there's a solution for my following (cosmetic)problem i got.
when going in to the music library i see my complete music collection as wall (like i want to)
but when i press the back button (on remote) i get a screen with options like:
-Music Add-ons
-Muziek (my music collection)
-Add Source
then i need to press back again to get to the main screen.
when i want to enter again my music collection i get first the list again,
where i need to choose my collection before i get the covera wall.
is there a option where i can force to go direct to my covers wall and when i press the back button it goes to the home/main screen ?
LibreElec Kodi | Aeon MQ ?
(2012-09-29, 10:16)TheRed Wrote: The only comment I have at the moment having just installed 3.6 is that those icons are horrendous. Really. Hopefully they don't last long, or are easily replaceable/turned off.

you can manually change/remove them through 'System' menu
Kodi 19 + Arctic: Zephyr Reloaded
nVidia SHIELD 2017 + WD My Book
LG OLED65B8PLA + LG SP11RA 7.1.4
(2012-09-29, 10:16)TheRed Wrote: The only comment I have at the moment having just installed 3.6 is that those icons are horrendous. Really. Hopefully they don't last long, or are easily replaceable/turned off.
Please dont use terms like that. People have spent a great deal of their free time creating those.
See first post under mods section for a link to the classic icons.

(2012-09-29, 10:57)TRaSH Wrote: +1(00) rep for your new skin,
it feels faster for me.

could you perhaps tell me if there's a solution for my following (cosmetic)problem i got.
when going in to the music library i see my complete music collection as wall (like i want to)
but when i press the back button (on remote) i get a screen with options like:
-Music Add-ons
-Muziek (my music collection)
-Add Source
then i need to press back again to get to the main screen.
when i want to enter again my music collection i get first the list again,
where i need to choose my collection before i get the covera wall.
is there a option where i can force to go direct to my covers wall and when i press the back button it goes to the home/main screen ?
Add albums to your favorites and go to the customizer. Then on music you can enter the custom favorite as default action.

(2012-09-29, 11:03)Ovokx Wrote:

Icons can only be changed by manually replacing them or installing the xbt ReducedToZero posted.
At startup you see the fancy new Aeon splash screen ... LOVE it. Looks really slick. Only thing I don't like is the scanner in the top right corner. The splash screen fades out, and the scanner starts again (or , it's visible again).

Is it possible to hide the scanner at the splash screen alltogether? That would make it even more gorgeous.

Off topic: Guys, imo you've taken Nox to another level yet again. Please don't let the negative comments let you think otherwise. Aeon Nox is a pearl.
CoreElec on a tn95 (s905x). Onkyo NR-656. Canton Movie CD-1000. LG 55B6V.

If it ain't broke: break it, fix it, repeat
(2012-09-29, 11:22)Big_Noid Wrote:
(2012-09-29, 11:03)Ovokx Wrote:

Icons can only be changed by manually replacing them or installing the xbt ReducedToZero posted.

Sorry, my fault. I didn't check it and I assumed that it was like in 3.5
Kodi 19 + Arctic: Zephyr Reloaded
nVidia SHIELD 2017 + WD My Book
LG OLED65B8PLA + LG SP11RA 7.1.4
(2012-09-29, 11:45)Ovokx Wrote:
(2012-09-29, 11:03)Ovokx Wrote: you can manually change/remove them through 'System' menu

We'rd using the term icons all over the place Smile Icons on main menu can be changed indeed through system/skin/customize. I thought he meant the default icons you see when no thumb is available.
(2012-09-29, 10:57)TRaSH Wrote: .....
Add albums to your favorites and go to the customizer. Then on music you can enter the custom favorite as default action.

Cool
Thnx this works great
LibreElec Kodi | Aeon MQ ?
(2012-09-29, 11:37)Raytestrak Wrote: At startup you see the fancy new Aeon splash screen ... LOVE it. Looks really slick. Only thing I don't like is the scanner in the top right corner. The splash screen fades out, and the scanner starts again (or , it's visible again).

Is it possible to hide the scanner at the splash screen alltogether? That would make it even more gorgeous.

Off topic: Guys, imo you've taken Nox to another level yet again. Please don't let the negative comments let you think otherwise. Aeon Nox is a pearl.
Thx. You dont mind you're missing information then when its hidden? Will discuss this with phil.
(2012-09-29, 11:56)Big_Noid Wrote:
(2012-09-29, 11:45)Ovokx Wrote:
(2012-09-29, 11:22)Big_Noid Wrote: Icons can only be changed by manually replacing them or installing the xbt ReducedToZero posted.

We'rd using the term icons all over the place Smile Icons on main menu can be changed indeed through system/skin/customize. I thought he meant the default icons you see when no thumb is available.

Indeed I did mean the default icons, if that's what they are. The ones that are displayed when browsing through the music section-- artists, genres, etc. In my view they look completely out of place and make a classy skin look a bit 'cheap'. ...but big noid has explained an alternative so each to their own and no further need to clog up the thread labouring my opinion Smile
(2012-09-29, 11:59)Big_Noid Wrote:
(2012-09-29, 11:37)Raytestrak Wrote: At startup you see the fancy new Aeon splash screen ... LOVE it. Looks really slick. Only thing I don't like is the scanner in the top right corner. The splash screen fades out, and the scanner starts again (or , it's visible again).

Thx. You dont mind you're missing information then when its hidden? Will discuss this with phil.

No, maybe it's because all my media is on different computer, but during the splash screen I never see info really. Just scanning for movies or series, when the splash screen disappears and the main menu loads then I see info about new media. My network is too slow maybe Tongue

I could disable progress updates of course, but I do like the info. Plus, since I have a low powered htpc, it's an indication to the reason it's sluggish.
After scanning, it's much faster, so I like it on to know when it's done.

The scan info during the splash screen is distracting from an aesthetic point of view.
CoreElec on a tn95 (s905x). Onkyo NR-656. Canton Movie CD-1000. LG 55B6V.

If it ain't broke: break it, fix it, repeat
  • 7(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Aeon Nox 3.6.2 EDEN Only6