Win Title not included in movie set
Hi,

I have a few titles which are not included in their movie sets. I have checked the title with themoviedb.org and it does belong to the movie set, which I also have. I have also tried removing the title from my database, and then adding it again. The problem persists even with fresh new titles added.
An example is the movie Hannibal (2001). I have the other 4 "hannibal" movies in the Hannibal Lecter Collection, but this one is shown in the regular movie list next to the collection item.

1) Why is this happening?
2) How can I prevent this from happening automatically?

Regards,

Q.
When you scrape themoviedb.org for a movie in a set, the metadata ".nfo" will have a the designation key set... if the metadata was obtained prior to sets, then it's possible you have missed that one... a refresh from the internet should pick up the set for you. There is a small possibility that there's a glich and that one title is not in the set.... to check, you could use the XWMM add-on and set function, or simply export your library to separate files and use a text editor to find the 'set' and if none exist add it as

<set>Hannibal Lecter Collection</set>

Then refresh locally to pull in that change.
Issue fixed itself somehow. BTW at times I added values manually into a nfo file, but I never noticed it made an impact.
(2012-10-20, 00:39)qofbored Wrote: Issue fixed itself somehow. BTW at times I added values manually into a nfo file, but I never noticed it made an impact.

Whenever I have manually edited a .nfo file, I have had to remove the item from the library and then rescan to get it to use the updated values (dont know if there is a quicker way), maybe this is why you hadnt noticed any change?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Title not included in movie set0