Win [Release] Viaplay (plugin) video addon - Viaplay - Discontinued
(2013-01-14, 21:56)MDDSD Wrote:
Quote:Excellent thank you, that fixes the login issue i had, but now i have a new issue. When starting a movie from youre plugin it loads viaplay and begin the movie correctly,
1. but how do i tell it to do max bitrate quality each time?
2. and how do i make it go full screen each time?
3. my last issue is when i stop the movie and viaplay and the mceremote.exe stops then i dont go back into xbmc anymore, any idea why?

Thanks in advance for any help

/Steen

1. You should be able to click on the little meter icon in the Viaplay player. If you click that you should get a menu that will let you select the quality.
I've not had any problems with this myself, I always get the the maximum bitrate. Try setting it on either automatic or highest.

2. To make it go full screen you either press the OK button on the MCE remote or you press the Return key on your keyboard.
To go back from full screen you can use the Back button on the MCE remote or use backspace.
To pause you can either use the Play or Pause button on the MCE remote or press Space on your keyboard.

3. That's strange, I'm using the addon on four different computers and have not had any issues with returning to xbmc.
Do you get this behavior frequently?

1, i know about the meter but it resets each time, it resets to automatic each time i start a new movie, which is annoying as auto is like 2mbit and not 3mbit, i am on fiber inet 30/30 so i have no BW issues.

2. ill test those shortcuts in a min.

3. viaplay is the only addon in my xbmc that leaves xbmc interface, so this is my first. When i ran the first tests it did auto go back to xbmc, dunno what has changed since then!

Messages In This Thread
RE: [Release] Viaplay (plugin) video addon - Viaplay (Sweden,Denmark,Norway,Finland) - by Bygone - 2013-01-14, 22:08
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[Release] Viaplay (plugin) video addon - Viaplay - Discontinued9