• 35(current)
Win [Release] Viaplay (plugin) video addon - Viaplay - Discontinued
(2014-10-20, 07:03)MDDSD Wrote:
(2014-10-18, 11:00)minitv Wrote: Hi

It is on Windows 7, I just tried with the newest Kodi build, but still the same.

I have to look into this.
I'm currently not running KODI (Helix) but the last stable XBMC 13.2 (Gotham).
Which version of KODI (Helix) are you running (is it nightly builds or Alpha)?

Take your time, could of course be something in the Kodi steam, I have tried both the Alpha and the nightly builds.
Just wanted to post it, to see if anyone got it running in Kodi
(2014-10-20, 07:13)minitv Wrote:
(2014-10-20, 07:03)MDDSD Wrote:
(2014-10-18, 11:00)minitv Wrote: Hi

It is on Windows 7, I just tried with the newest Kodi build, but still the same.

I have to look into this.

Take your time, could of course be something in the Kodi steam, I have tried both the Alpha and the nightly builds.

I just tested the latest (today 22-oct) Kodi build and it works just fine with the latest viaplay addon (version 2.0.6).
I'm running Kodi on Windows 7. Although I saw some playback issues I think this is due to XBMC now is called Kodi.
But as I mentioned you should not have any problems with running the addon.
You could try and remove the addon and then download it again, sometimes it happens that the addon get's corrupted when downloading.
(2014-10-22, 12:59)MDDSD Wrote:
(2014-10-20, 07:13)minitv Wrote:
(2014-10-20, 07:03)MDDSD Wrote: I have to look into this.

I just tested the latest (today 22-oct) Kodi build and it works just fine with the latest viaplay addon (version 2.0.6).
I'm running Kodi on Windows 7. Although I saw some playback issues I think this is due to XBMC now is called Kodi.
But as I mentioned you should not have any problems with running the addon.
You could try and remove the addon and then download it again, sometimes it happens that the addon get's corrupted when downloading.

It installes with the newest build !, so it must have been somthing in Kodi Smile,
I agree, the playback is not working so well, and I have problems browsing some catagories, but otherwise it works
Keep up the good work

M
(2014-10-20, 07:13)minitv Wrote: It installes with the newest build !, so it must have been somthing in Kodi Smile,
I agree, the playback is not working so well, and I have problems browsing some catagories, but otherwise it works
Keep up the good work

M

I've noticed the problem with browsing categories and movies and I will release a new version soon that fixes this and the playback issue.
hello

great work, however im noticing the same problem with browsing the movies section, if i go to "most popular" i get script error etc. but im on 13.2 gotham, not kodi
TV: UE55F8005
XBMC: Mac mini 2012 with windows 8.1
SOUND: Sonos playbar + Sonos Sub + 2x Rear Play: 3
(2014-10-25, 00:40)henrikyo Wrote: hello

great work, however im noticing the same problem with browsing the movies section, if i go to "most popular" i get script error etc. but im on 13.2 gotham, not kodi

Thanks Smile
I've noticed this as well and I think I have found the problem, this should be adjusted and corrected in the next version.
Hi there.
I don't know if this thread is still active, but I'm experiencing some problems after upgrading to Kodi Final release.
Whenever I go into live sports I get "Script Error". The same Error is given.
I'm running Windows 8.1, Kodi final release and viaplay plugin 2.0.6 in DK
Any help would be welcome
(2015-01-04, 23:18)Kermit1974 Wrote: Hi there.
I don't know if this thread is still active, but I'm experiencing some problems after upgrading to Kodi Final release.
Whenever I go into live sports I get "Script Error". The same Error is given.
I'm running Windows 8.1, Kodi final release and viaplay plugin 2.0.6 in DK
Any help would be welcome

Hi,

it's still active.
I'll have to look into this and get back to you.
Thanks for being active still Smile I haven't managed to learn Python yet Smile

It seems like Viaplay is broken in the 14.0 release.

Whenever I browse categories etc I get errors like:

22:57:28 T:2517044032 NOTICE: LoadMoviesJson Title: The Legend of Hercules
22:57:28 T:2517044032 ERROR: EXCEPTION Thrown (PythonToCppException) : -->Python callback/script returned the following error<--
- NOTE: IGNORING THIS CAN LEAD TO MEMORY LEAKS!
Error Type: <type 'exceptions.KeyError'>
Error Contents: ('productId',)
Traceback (most recent call last):
File "/home/user/.kodi/addons/plugin.video.viaplay/default.py", line 3412, in <module>
LoadMoviesJson(new_url)
File "/home/user/.kodi/addons/plugin.video.viaplay/default.py", line 1528, in LoadMoviesJson
prodId=str(product['system']['productId'])
KeyError: ('productId',)
-->End of Python script error report<--

Clicking on Sports -> Direktesendt sport -> Fotball

23:03:20 T:2804910912 ERROR: EXCEPTION: Failed to convert to input type to either a std:Confusedtring or a std::vector<(XBMCAddon::xbmcgui::InfoLabelStringOrTuple)>
23:03:20 T:2804910912 ERROR: EXCEPTION Thrown (PythonToCppException) : -->Python callback/script returned the following error<--
Error Type: <type 'exceptions.TypeError'>
Error Contents: Failed to convert to input type to either a std:Confusedtring or a std::vector<(XBMCAddon::xbmcgui::InfoLabelStringOrTuple)>
File "/home/user/.kodi/addons/plugin.video.viaplay/default.py", line 3226, in <module>
LoadLiveSports(url)
File "/home/user/.kodi/addons/plugin.video.viaplay/default.py", line 2026, in LoadLiveSports
listItem.setInfo(type="Video", infoLabels=infoLabels)
TypeError: Failed to convert to input type to either a std:Confusedtring or a std::vector<(XBMCAddon::xbmcgui::InfoLabelStringOrTuple)>

ALSO: I am using Linux though... Silverlight works on Linux now since you have Pipelight. I tested this successfully in Firefox with Viaplay.

The NetfliXBMC worked fine on Linux. You should consider support, and I will help you out with debugging etc. Also Viaplay stated in November that they are working on HTML5 support, so it will be supported in Chrome on Linux.
(2015-01-05, 00:01)[Ad0] Wrote: Thanks for being active still Smile I haven't managed to learn Python yet Smile

It seems like Viaplay is broken in the 14.0 release.

Whenever I browse categories etc I get errors like:

22:57:28 T:2517044032 NOTICE: LoadMoviesJson Title: The Legend of Hercules
22:57:28 T:2517044032 ERROR: EXCEPTION Thrown (PythonToCppException) : -->Python callback/script returned the following error<--
Error Type: <type 'exceptions.KeyError'>
Error Contents: ('productId',)
File "/home/user/.kodi/addons/plugin.video.viaplay/default.py", line 3412, in <module>
LoadMoviesJson(new_url)
File "/home/user/.kodi/addons/plugin.video.viaplay/default.py", line 1528, in LoadMoviesJson
prodId=str(product['system']['productId'])
KeyError: ('productId',)

Clicking on Sports -> Direktesendt sport -> Fotball

23:03:20 T:2804910912 ERROR: EXCEPTION: Failed to convert to input type to either a std:Confusedtring or a std::vector<(XBMCAddon::xbmcgui::InfoLabelStringOrTuple)>
23:03:20 T:2804910912 ERROR: EXCEPTION Thrown (PythonToCppException) : -->Python callback/script returned the following error<--
Error Type: <type 'exceptions.TypeError'>
Error Contents: Failed to convert to input type to either a std:Confusedtring or a std::vector<(XBMCAddon::xbmcgui::InfoLabelStringOrTuple)>
File "/home/user/.kodi/addons/plugin.video.viaplay/default.py", line 3226, in <module>
LoadLiveSports(url)
File "/home/user/.kodi/addons/plugin.video.viaplay/default.py", line 2026, in LoadLiveSports
listItem.setInfo(type="Video", infoLabels=infoLabels)
TypeError: Failed to convert to input type to either a std:Confusedtring or a std::vector<(XBMCAddon::xbmcgui::InfoLabelStringOrTuple)>

ALSO: I am using Linux though... Silverlight works on Linux now since you have Pipelight. I tested this successfully in Firefox with Viaplay.

The NetfliXBMC worked fine on Linux. You should consider support, and I will help you out with debugging etc. Also Viaplay stated in November that they are working on HTML5 support, so it will be supported in Chrome on Linux.

I'm currently looking into your problem, so please be patient... Smile
A new version is now available that should fix all know problems.
Please note that the channels are no longer working, this is due to Viaplay requesting the deviceid (before starting playback) which is not available to the addon.
Have made a new Intel Nuc build with Windows 8 and Kodi.
When I try to use this plugin every thing seams fine until I hit play on a movie or series, first Kodi disappears showing the desktop and after a while Chrome opens and showing the Viaplay interface and as a final Chrome goes in to kioskmode but no auto-play of movie or series.
Great with an update!
Browsing now works, unsure about if there's any "next page" functionality.

I am on linux, unsure if it's unsupported, but i get Invalid Handle -1 when I try to launch. I know for a fact that the NetfliXBMC uses ChromeLauncher extension to launch URLs but I guess that's their own thing?

Also:

Is there a way to sync the refresh rate to the content somehow? What I would LOVE is to implement refresh rate change support across the board, that you would attach extra metadata for refresh rate to each item, stored locally. Using a command line utility. On linux: xrandr for example with optional formatting like xrandr -r %i where %i is the refresh rate sent from Kodi

Default 60 hz to TV shows, default 24Hz to movies, and let you override it at will per movie, and per TV SHow (not per episode).
(2015-01-12, 11:27)nissefisk Wrote: Have made a new Intel Nuc build with Windows 8 and Kodi.
When I try to use this plugin every thing seams fine until I hit play on a movie or series, first Kodi disappears showing the desktop and after a while Chrome opens and showing the Viaplay interface and as a final Chrome goes in to kioskmode but no auto-play of movie or series.

What happens when Crome goes into fullscreen?
You need to manually login to the Viaplay website from Chrome (one time before using the addon) this so the autologin works.

(2015-01-12, 11:35)[Ad0] Wrote: Great with an update!
Browsing now works, unsure about if there's any "next page" functionality.

I am on linux, unsure if it's unsupported, but i get Invalid Handle -1 when I try to launch. I know for a fact that the NetfliXBMC uses ChromeLauncher extension to launch URLs but I guess that's their own thing?

Also:

Is there a way to sync the refresh rate to the content somehow? What I would LOVE is to implement refresh rate change support across the board, that you would attach extra metadata for refresh rate to each item, stored locally. Using a command line utility. On linux: xrandr for example with optional formatting like xrandr -r %i where %i is the refresh rate sent from Kodi

Default 60 hz to TV shows, default 24Hz to movies, and let you override it at will per movie, and per TV SHow (not per episode).

I've not tested the addon on Linux for some time, but it should work on ubuntu.
I'll have to test this and get back to you.
(2015-01-12, 13:57)MDDSD Wrote: [quote='nissefisk' pid='1889396' dateline='1421054857']
Have made a new Intel Nuc build with Windows 8 and Kodi.

What happens when Crome goes into fullscreen?
You need to manually login to the Viaplay website from Chrome (one time before using the addon) this so the autologin works.

The login is working like à scharm, when Viaplay gets to fullscreen I have to select the movie again and press play. It dosens auto start the movieConfused
  • 35(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[Release] Viaplay (plugin) video addon - Viaplay - Discontinued9