• 41(current)
Win [Release] Viaplay (plugin) video addon - Viaplay - Discontinued
(2016-06-15, 10:15)MDDSD Wrote:
Quote:I would like to test the beta as well. Due to being a new member I can't send you an PM asking for the beta so I post here instead Smile
Please give me a email address so I can send you instructions Smile

Is it possible @MDDSD to try to test your beta version off the Viaplay addon? I am also a new member and can't PM...
(2016-06-19, 21:59)CoolDay Wrote: Is it possible @MDDSD to try to test your beta version off the Viaplay addon? I am also a new member and can't PM...

Sure no problem, I just need your email address so I can send you instructions.
You can use the contact form on my website to contact me with your email address.
http://xbmc-addons.se/index.php/contact/
Important Info regarding the Viaplay addon both current version and the Beta version.

Viaplay has (as far as I can tell) upgraded their SSL certificate and this is causing some problems with the version of Python that the addon is written in.
I will try and correct this as soon as possible.
(2016-06-30, 22:58)MDDSD Wrote: Important Info regarding the Viaplay addon both current version and the Beta version.

Viaplay has (as far as I can tell) upgraded their SSL certificate and this is causing some problems with the version of Python that the addon is written in.
I will try and correct this as soon as possible.

Thanks in advance! The beta has been working great until now.
Really well done!
I have good news!

For the addon to work with Viaplay you need to have a version of Kodi running a later version of Python (the development language used by the addon).
This version is Kodi v17 “Krypton” Alpha 2 or later...

Because of Viaplay updating their SSL Certificate you need to be running the addon in Kodi v17 “Krypton” Alpha 2 or it will not work.
This is due to limitations in the old version of Python when handling encrypted traffic.
Since i dont post too often i cant send PM. I would also like to try it out.Thanks
(2016-08-02, 08:08)CountZer0 Wrote: Since i dont post too often i cant send PM. I would also like to try it out.Thanks

Sure no problem, I just need your email address so I can send you instructions.
You can use the contact form on my website to contact me with your email address.
http://xbmc-addons.se/index.php/contact/
I dont have sound at all in my Premier league match. What should I do? I have ubuntu system and video is all right, but no voice.
(2016-08-13, 17:25)aksu Wrote: I dont have sound at all in my Premier league match. What should I do? I have ubuntu system and video is all right, but no voice.

Are you using the Beta version of the addon?
If so this is a know problem and due to a bugg in Kodi.
I'm hoping that the Kodi team will fix this soon since it affects a lot of addons.
We just have to be patient Smile
Is there somewhere stable release then? Viaplay archive dont work neither, only live games can be seen without voice. Yesterday games dont open.

I have downloaded it here http://addons.kodi.tv/show/plugin.video.viaplay/
(2016-08-15, 12:20)aksu Wrote: Is there somewhere stable release then? Viaplay archive dont work neither, only live games can be seen without voice. Yesterday games dont open.

I have downloaded it here http://addons.kodi.tv/show/plugin.video.viaplay/

That's another viaplay addon and not developed by me.
Please contact the developer if you have any issues.

If you want to beta test my viaplay addon then send me a PM and I'll send you the info.
Does your new version still need webbrowser?

Intel Core i5 2320 8GB 500GB HDD - Tvheadend + Kodi, Raspberry Pi 3 - LibreELEC, HDHomeRun HDHR3-4DC, Epson TW3200, Pioneer VSX-1123
(2016-08-15, 14:52)Leatherface Wrote: Does your new version still need webbrowser?

No I currently have a beta version available (I've sent you a PM with instructions) that has internal playback.
But there is an issue with Live Sports not having audio (this is due to a bug in Kodi).
Since i dont post too often i cant send PM. I would also like to try it out.Thanks
(2016-08-19, 21:55)westbrom Wrote: Since i dont post too often i cant send PM. I would also like to try it out.Thanks

I've sent you a PM with instructions.
  • 41(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[Release] Viaplay (plugin) video addon - Viaplay - Discontinued9