Can't connect to Windows share anymore
Good day folks. I had XBMC running fine off the Rasberry Pi. My young fellow moved the hard drive to watch a movie. When it came back everything was gone so I had to recover everything. That done. Now when it is back on the PC as an external drive my XBMC can't find it anymore.
It won't find any shares on the PC

I tried adding a new share and it will get to the WORKGROUP but then it says connection refused wehn I click on the workgroup. I can't get it to connect to the PC anymore I tied un-installing live sign in. Nothing.

Why is it refusing the connection. Also where do I have to put in the username and password for the share or do you need that? I checked off passwords in windows sharing so I shouldn't need it but...

Can someone please help me get connected again??

Am I asking something wrong?? I can't find anything helpful anywhere. AnyoneHuh?
No idea. Sounds like an issue on the Windows server.
I finally got the LIVE Sign in assistant to uninstall I think. But still can't connect. The dialogue when I try says, connection refused. Thoughts??

Oh and it used to work. The only different thing is the drive is now formatted in exFAT instead of FAT32 ..that shouldn't should itHuh

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Can't connect to Windows share anymore0