• 27(current)
[RELEASE] DailyMotion.com - Movies, TV, Music, User-Clips, 3D and Livestreams
(2020-06-05, 19:29)flusen Wrote: Hello,

thank you very much for this addon. 😊

I am using Kodi (osmc.tv) on the Raspberry Pi and I found a bug that other users from Germany might have as well.
When using this addon I always got the following error in the logfile:

esimozetil.kodi (paste)

I could solve this by changing the system language from German to English.
System -> Interface -> Regional -> Language
Thanks for the report, will fix in the next release (long due Shy )
Kodi 21 Windows 10 and 11 | 21 Xbox One X | 21 Linux Mint Virginia XFCE | CoreELEC NO 21 nightly S905X4 aarch64
Great add-on thanks
Having a very small issue but not sure how to fix it?
When creating a widget in landscape it's not getting the video artwork I believe this has something to do with the way it's labelled but not sure how to change it

Thanks
(2020-07-15, 21:14)umonkey Wrote: Great add-on thanks
When creating a widget in landscape it's not getting the video artwork I believe this has something to do with the way it's labelled but not sure how to change it

Thanks

Your widget seems to be pulling fanart from the listitem, it should be pulling thumb or icon instead.
Kodi 21 Windows 10 and 11 | 21 Xbox One X | 21 Linux Mint Virginia XFCE | CoreELEC NO 21 nightly S905X4 aarch64
(2020-06-05, 19:29)flusen Wrote: Hello,

thank you very much for this addon. 😊

I am using Kodi (osmc.tv) on the Raspberry Pi and I found a bug that other users from Germany might have as well.
When using this addon I always got the following error in the logfile:

esimozetil.kodi (paste)

I could solve this by changing the system language from German to English.
System -> Interface -> Regional -> Language

Translated from German to English with deepl.com
Can you test with 2.4.2 version released yesterday and let me know if the problem still exists?
(2020-07-16, 02:44)gujal Wrote:
(2020-07-15, 21:14)umonkey Wrote: Great add-on thanks

Thanks

Your widget seems to be pulling fanart from the listitem, it should be pulling thumb or icon instead.
Thanks Gujal, 

i think maybe the labels are round the wrong way?? in this view you can see the thumb but surely this is suppose to be the landscapeHuh

Many Thanks
(2020-07-16, 09:50)umonkey Wrote: Thanks Gujal, 

i think maybe the labels are round the wrong way?? in this view you can see the thumb but surely this is suppose to be the landscapeHuh

Many Thanks

No idea what skin you are using, would be related to that.
On Kodi's Estuary skin, it shows correctly
(2020-07-16, 10:33)gujal Wrote:
(2020-07-16, 09:50)umonkey Wrote: Thanks Gujal, 

Many Thanks

No idea what skin you are using, would be related to that.
On Kodi's Estuary skin, it shows correctly

The skin is Arctic Zephyr 2 have contacted the developer there, they advised "Seems they likely aren't declaring the correct content type for their plugin, leaving the skin to "guess" what artwork to display, in basic terms."
Thanks for looking into this not a big problem just messing with my OCD on my setup Smile thanks
Hi,

I'm having problems trying to retrieve 'My Stuff' from my account. Just comes back with an error on any option (Videos, Playlists etc)

Running Kodi 18.6, Dailymotion 2.4.2

Log file. The log is from a Windows 10 installation but am having same issue from Amazon Fire TV box. 

Any help would be appreciated

Regards
Keith
"My Stuff" has not worked in a long time since Dailymotion API changed a while ago. Will see if it can be updated to new api when time permits
(2020-07-19, 03:34)gujal Wrote: "My Stuff" has not worked in a long time since Dailymotion API changed a while ago. Will see if it can be updated to new api when time permits

Hi gujal,

Thanks for letting me know.  

Regards
Keith
Hey! Any news on the "my stuff" category?
Hi gujal,

Thanks for the great add-on!

Now that Kodi 19 Matrix is officially released do you have any plan on updating the add-on for Matrix? Smile
(2021-02-24, 22:12)ThomB Wrote: Hi gujal,

Thanks for the great add-on!

Now that Kodi 19 Matrix is officially released do you have any plan on updating the add-on for Matrix? Smile

Dailymotion and IMDb-trailers addons have been Matrix compatible for over 6 months Devil
(2021-02-25, 03:42)gujal Wrote: Dailymotion and IMDb-trailers addons have been Matrix compatible for over 6 months Devil
Ooops Angel Sorry for the wrong assumption: the last commit in https://github.com/Gujal00/plugin.video.dailymotion_com is from July 2020 so I thought it was not compatible with Matrix.

Another assumption ^_^ I think the add-on does not support subtitles right? If this is correct, could you please add this feature?
version 2.4.3 released to fix live playback and to fix the search function
  • 27(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] DailyMotion.com - Movies, TV, Music, User-Clips, 3D and Livestreams10