Release tinyMediaManager - a media manager written in Java (Win/Mac/Linux)
Had some time and finally tracked down a problem I've been having (in all versions I've tested with Java 7r11).

When I have a filter active, the Edit Movie dialog will become "inactive". It'll come up, I can adjust things, but when I click ok the window doesn't close and it doesn't write anything to the nfo. It does however write it to the TMM DB so things will appear to have changed in TMM.

Also, and more importantly, the data associated with the filter that is/was active will appear to have been wiped when the happens. For example, if the genre filter was active, TMM will show no Genre info exists for the movies(s) you tried to edit when the filter was active. And this will remain in the TMM DB until it's reinitialized. However, if you turn off the filter causing the ok button to not function, it will start working again immediately. And if any of the info is in a "wiped" state in TMM's DB, it will wipe that info from the nfo too.

The Watched filter doesn't seem to cause a problem and I haven't tried the duplicate filter. But the filters from Genre down all cause it.

Messages In This Thread
RE: tinyMediaManager - a media manager written in Java (Win/Mac/Linux) - by Ecwfrk - 2013-02-11, 00:45
Movies with multiple files - by mag_sol76 - 2014-05-07, 15:21
possible bug? - by ppwrtw - 2017-09-11, 01:28
How to reaname subtitles ? - by xbozzo - 2018-06-06, 00:24
Tags don't work - by xbozzo - 2018-06-06, 00:39
RE: HDR or Dobly vision Logos - by nmt1978 - 2020-05-10, 06:27
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
tinyMediaManager - a media manager written in Java (Win/Mac/Linux)7