Release tinyMediaManager - a media manager written in Java (Win/Mac/Linux)
mlaggner, I just wanted to say that it was nice to see all the stuff fixed and updated in the new release. Smile

Unfortunately, I think I might've stumbled onto a bug related to the fanart images, and might've been caused when you tried fixing the extrathumb folder bug.

In short, unless you click the checkmark and select the image, TMM doesn't seem to save the fanart to the movie directory. You can select it during scrapping, and it'll act like it was saved, but it won't be in the folder nor will TMM show it. If you edit the movie and reselect the fanart, it'll still act like it, but still not actually save it. Only by clicking the checkmark box and selecting the image is it saved, but into the extrathumb folder as thumb1.jpg, requiring it to be manually moved and renamed to show up.

I checked it with multiple movies, restarted TMM, restarted my computer just in case, and it's still doing it.

Messages In This Thread
RE: tinyMediaManager - a media manager written in Java (Win/Mac/Linux) - by Igtenio - 2013-02-14, 22:28
Movies with multiple files - by mag_sol76 - 2014-05-07, 15:21
possible bug? - by ppwrtw - 2017-09-11, 01:28
How to reaname subtitles ? - by xbozzo - 2018-06-06, 00:24
Tags don't work - by xbozzo - 2018-06-06, 00:39
RE: HDR or Dobly vision Logos - by nmt1978 - 2020-05-10, 06:27
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
tinyMediaManager - a media manager written in Java (Win/Mac/Linux)7