Release tinyMediaManager - a media manager written in Java (Win/Mac/Linux)
(2013-02-21, 20:59)Temhil Wrote: yes it is explained in the wiki: http://code.google.com/p/tinymediamanage.../Moviesets

I tried the option 2 yesterday and it worked without problems (created my own movie set then added movie to it):

Quote:"You can simply add a new movieset by clicking the "add" button in the movieset panel and inserting a name for it. After you added a new movieset, you have two options to add movies to a movieset.
Option two is to manually assign movies to a movieset. This can be done in the movie edit window. There is a new option called movieset where you have a dropdown with an empty movieset (to unassign) and all moviesets. Just choose the movieset and this movie is assigned to the movieset."

Hi Temhil

I know I can manually add / Create moviesets, however I think it would be most useful to be able to add in Bulk to a set, via a right click menu option, (maybe add to existing, and create new being submenus) as I have 50+ that belong in a specific set (Disney Classics) and with the best will in the world whilst doing them individually is an option, a bulk option is surely going to be useful in other situations also.Nod

MacMini 2012, Asustor 4Bay NAS, MySQL Library, Sony HD 5.1, Sammy 42" LCD TV

Messages In This Thread
RE: tinyMediaManager - a media manager written in Java (Win/Mac/Linux) - by RichS-5277 - 2013-02-22, 20:35
Movies with multiple files - by mag_sol76 - 2014-05-07, 15:21
possible bug? - by ppwrtw - 2017-09-11, 01:28
How to reaname subtitles ? - by xbozzo - 2018-06-06, 00:24
Tags don't work - by xbozzo - 2018-06-06, 00:39
RE: HDR or Dobly vision Logos - by nmt1978 - 2020-05-10, 06:27
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
tinyMediaManager - a media manager written in Java (Win/Mac/Linux)7