Release tinyMediaManager - a media manager written in Java (Win/Mac/Linux)
(2013-02-26, 13:59)mlaggner Wrote: @RichS-5277: I've just implemented a feature called bulk editing. With this feature you are able to change genres, tags, movie set assignment and watched flag for multiple movies. Will be published in the next release

@deh2k7: I've added the possibility to store tags which are not used by tmm - so other information in the NFO won't be lost (at least if the information is in a tag I've added to my nfo Smile ) At the moment tmm will also respect the following tags in an existing NFO:
Code:
epbookmark;
top250;
lastplayed;
country;
status;
code;
aired;
premiered;
resume;
dateadded;

filenameandpath and the thumb will no longer be written to the NFO

Hi ML - I just did a brief test, and it looks like things are good with your changes. I would definitely pay attention to fields like Genre that some users may have custom Genres and TMM should not alter those custom genres, but propagate them when saving. Right now TMM doesn't even show them at all when importing NFO's. I know that you want to stick with the IMDB-standard genres, and that's completely fine, just make sure that you don't strip values out.

One other thing - your changes to catch certification in the format <certification>USA:R</certification> works well, but you refort the value on saving back to just "R". Also, the MPAA field has a more lengthy value, the reason for the rating, e.g. "Rated R for strong language and sexual situations" and you reformat the mpaa to just the "R" rating.

Messages In This Thread
RE: tinyMediaManager - a media manager written in Java (Win/Mac/Linux) - by deh2k7 - 2013-02-27, 21:47
Movies with multiple files - by mag_sol76 - 2014-05-07, 15:21
possible bug? - by ppwrtw - 2017-09-11, 01:28
How to reaname subtitles ? - by xbozzo - 2018-06-06, 00:24
Tags don't work - by xbozzo - 2018-06-06, 00:39
RE: HDR or Dobly vision Logos - by nmt1978 - 2020-05-10, 06:27
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
tinyMediaManager - a media manager written in Java (Win/Mac/Linux)7