Release tinyMediaManager - a media manager written in Java (Win/Mac/Linux)
Quote:For DTS-HD streams, I think you should look to the profile returned by mediainfo (MA, etc...) as the codec is always DTS. 8/6ch are correctly detected (extended/core streams).
will check, thx

Quote:Refreshes and lang in sub's filenames are working. Great!!!
I don't need it but may be it's worth to do the same (lang detection) for external audios (xxx.en.ac3 / yyy.fr.dts) because I'm not sure these files have proper embded metadata.
Good to hear.
yeah, i think we could add the language here too...

Quote:I can manage to translate to french and spanish but I'll need some time.
np.
This is always an ongoing task...

Quote:I want to try against my main library (2000 movies/concerts, 60 tvshows) to see how it compares to Mediaelch (almost unusable for me). Is there anything (any known bug) I should be aware?
Not any that i'm aware of Smile
The only destructive part might be the "rename & cleanup" of movies, where we remove all the not needed files (according to your settings)
Better try it on a single movie first, then do the bulk cleanup Wink

Quote:So, even if the nfo contains mediainfo XBMC don't use it and rescan the file? Was this the case with Eden?
I you remove from nfo will it be possible (if in the future you consider to add this possibility) to filter by resolution, audio codec, audio lang, sub lang... Tongue
I guess yes. XBMC always reads this on it's own... (for displaying all the nice graphics)
Since we have the values in the DB, we could filter for everything....
tinyMediaManager - THE media manager of your choice :)
Wanna help translate TMM ?

Messages In This Thread
RE: tinyMediaManager - a media manager written in Java (Win/Mac/Linux) - by myron - 2013-06-04, 13:37
Movies with multiple files - by mag_sol76 - 2014-05-07, 15:21
possible bug? - by ppwrtw - 2017-09-11, 01:28
How to reaname subtitles ? - by xbozzo - 2018-06-06, 00:24
Tags don't work - by xbozzo - 2018-06-06, 00:39
RE: HDR or Dobly vision Logos - by nmt1978 - 2020-05-10, 06:27
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
tinyMediaManager - a media manager written in Java (Win/Mac/Linux)7