• 26(current)
Release tinyMediaManager - a media manager written in Java (Win/Mac/Linux)
Very cool. Your continued work on this is much appreciated.

Dumb question: you didn't release those changes did you?
the next release will be soon - the changes still need some testing
tinyMediaManager - THE media manager of your choice - available for Windows, macOS and Linux
Help us translate tinyMediaManager at Weblate | Translations at 66%
Found a bug or want to submit a feature request? Contact us at GitLab
there are some good news!

18.08.2013 - v2.2 - r865
feature: TV show renamer
feature: 2 cool movie export templates from Matthew (jQueryliscious & SimpleConfluence)
feature: added country to the movie NFO
feature: added some more NFO tags which tmm will pass through (which tmm doesn't support)
feature: movie renamer has a new option to remove/cleanup all non tmm NFOs
feature: added searching for TV show episodes (useful for specials - see here)
feature: added changing of UI language (see here)
feature: added sorttitle to TV shows
feature: added english as fallback language to the movieset scraper
feature: added highlighting of new TV shows/episodes
feature: added "scrape new items" action to TV shows
feature: added artwork panel for movies (which will show all artwork for a movie)
feature: added dutch and portuguese UI translations
fix: improved writing of XBMC NFOs (you should rewrite your movie NFOs)
fix: some improvements on the imdb and tmdb scraper
fix: better stacking marker detection for movie and tv shows
fix: many changes to movie sets (better scraping, better sorting)
fix: TV show season poster for specials now have the correct filenames
fix: remove logs which are older than 1 week
fix: some fixes to the movie exporter
fix: when adding new tags, they will now appear immediately in the filter panel
fix: occasionally crashes with the movie renamer
fix: codec/resolution images should now displayed the right way
fix: many, many stability fixes (thx to all bug reporters!)

Be aware: you should rewrite all you NFOs to add the new infos to it
If some artwork is missing in the export templates, you have to rescrape the movie (the artwork in the export templates is loaded via the original URL and not the downloaded file; we did not store it to the NFO until now, so there could be some URLs missing in your database!)
tinyMediaManager - THE media manager of your choice - available for Windows, macOS and Linux
Very cool.

Two questions:
1) I notice that the movie scrapers do download movieset info - any chance to autocreate and autopopulate moviesets from that?
2) The scrape new episodes feature is really nice! For the really lazy people like me: considering that we usually already know what show it is, could just download the episode data without me confirming the show?
(2013-08-19, 11:41)nipnup Wrote: 1) I notice that the movie scrapers do download movieset info - any chance to autocreate and autopopulate moviesets from that?

This task is a bit complex Wink At the moment this will only happen if you either use the tmdb scraper or use the imdb scraper and check: Plot/Title/Tagline from tmdb. I will improve that once more in the next version, but at the moment this is the "only" way to go Wink

(2013-08-19, 11:41)nipnup Wrote: 2) The scrape new episodes feature is really nice! For the really lazy people like me: considering that we usually already know what show it is, could just download the episode data without me confirming the show?

The new feature should only prompt for a TV show search, if the TV has not been scraped before (eg missing id/plot). If there are only new episodes in an already scraped TV show, then there shouldn't be any confirmation.. Did I miss anything there?
I think it might happen for new episodes released since the last scrape then? It definitely happened for Futurama and Breaking Bad eps today which I already had plenty of older eps of. I have no old ep to try with ATM.

And then I have another thing: I have quite a bit of Asian cinema - right now those movies show up with their original title in XBMC (and TMM for that matter) which I do not really understand. Any change to get an option to show them as
$EnglishTitle ($OriginalTitle)
in both TMM and XBMC?

Finally. I think the resolution detection does not quite work right with strange resolutions:
http://imgur.com/R6PGIWv should nominally be 1080P but ends up at 720P (presumably because it is not 1920 wide?)
2) well, there are only 2 titles we can scrape. The localized "title" and the "original title".
(i expect the original title to be asian, and the normal title english in your case? No? can you give me an example what movie you scraped with what scraper?!)
To display both in XBMC, you might need to hack your used skin, i guess... (if there's no option for that)
We of course could add such a feature into TMM.... but there's barely room for another title colum... will think about that.

3) yes, the resolution was not correctly calculated for upscaled 4:3 movies
should be fixed in next release Smile
thx
tinyMediaManager - THE media manager of your choice :)
Wanna help translate TMM ?
tinyMediaManager - a media manager written in Java (Win/Mac/Linux)
http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid...pid1487139

So we need to go thru and re write all movies and tv shows we have?
(2013-08-19, 23:25)myron Wrote: 2) well, there are only 2 titles we can scrape. The localized "title" and the "original title".
(i expect the original title to be asian, and the normal title english in your case? No? can you give me an example what movie you scraped with what scraper?!)
To display both in XBMC, you might need to hack your used skin, i guess... (if there's no option for that)
We of course could add such a feature into TMM.... but there's barely room for another title colum... will think about that.

I would have thought to make use of a DisplayTitle field for both TMM and XBMC (so not to hack any scripts/skins) that could be populated with similar (same?) strings as the renamer currently works. It would then be used as title in the movie list and written to the info, the other strings could still be saved in other fields.
@j2048b: there is an action called "Rewrite NFO for selected movie(s)" which will do that task for you Wink (there is a similar action for TV shows aswell)
Thanks mlaggner!
mlaggner:

any way to add movies to a set? i have the p90x workout routine, and it is only coupling like 3 of the 10 dvd's into a set, is there a way, or is there going to be a way to add movies to a set manually?
there are two ways:

the easy way: bulk edit movies (mark all movies) -> choose a movieset and press the checkmark button
the other way: http://www.tinymediamanager.org/index.ph...edit_movie - add each movie individually to this movieset
ok cool thanks mlaggner
1) guys, you are doing great work (using tmm since 1st beta, because there was no tool for this kind of tasks for ubuntu)

2)is there any way to choose language of .srt? (i know i can do it manually outside of tmm, i am just looking for that option) Most of time while renaming/cleanup it selects random (it seems) country
  • 26(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
tinyMediaManager - a media manager written in Java (Win/Mac/Linux)7