Release tinyMediaManager - a media manager written in Java (Win/Mac/Linux)
(2014-02-07, 18:43)myron Wrote:
(2014-02-06, 23:40)al15 Wrote: * can you also display the file name inside the movie scraping dialog (currently you show the folder but as you know my movies are in one flat folder...)?
ok, sounds reasonable - done Smile

(2014-02-06, 23:40)al15 Wrote: * is there any way to also add the folder and file name optional to the main view (also sortable)
The main table you mean?
It is only designed to list all your *movies* - independent if there are in a directory or not, or have multiple files or not.
A movie can easily consists of 15-20 files, and thats what the mediafiles tab is for.
Can you tell me an use case/example, for what you need that in the (a) table? To better understand your request...

br

Hi wow -super fast service - THANKS!!!

regarding the optional view functionality:
* you may remember my filestructer i have a folder called moviesets and for each set i have one folder inside - with the view option to display and sort for folders i could easely manage my filesets (but for sure i am maybe the only one who has a file structure like this so no priority on that)
* for the filename - i am not sure if its really needed for your graet manager tool but before i used a lot of other managers and sometimes the movie found has nothing to do with the real movie - i use filenames like this: moviename.specialedition.year.mediasource.resolution.audio which for me clearly identivy my movie with a option to show it next to the filename in the manager it would be a good option to identify wrong movies or special editions..

Also 3 new ideas:

* you currently have a date which shows when the movie was added to the manager - which is great but sometime you need to reinstall or a new full scan .-) would it be possible to add maybe additional the original date readed out from the file (creation date)? For sure also in comination with the great filter functions :-)

* is there any idea to allow inside edit - means on the right side you have currently a read only area and you have to double click to modify .. more confinient would be to alow at least for some fields direct edit - like the flag for watched or the movie set - for sure with a need for a save button...

* movie sets again :-) - here you currently allow only to choose a movieset which was created first - i think an good function would be to alow typing in the field with the possibility so see below the best matches in the existings sets and a button to simply add the new keyword as new set..

* and again.. optional display movieset in main view

* inside the scrap dialog 3 fields would be helpful:
- title: prefilled with the title of the selected found match but overwriteable
- movie set: as descriped above
- watched flag

Some bug:
* movie set:
- if you edit a movie set and get the id the plot is not readed
- if you edit a movie set and choose a picture - click save its not saved

THANKS
lg
AL

Messages In This Thread
RE: tinyMediaManager - a media manager written in Java (Win/Mac/Linux) - by al15 - 2014-02-08, 14:15
Movies with multiple files - by mag_sol76 - 2014-05-07, 15:21
possible bug? - by ppwrtw - 2017-09-11, 01:28
How to reaname subtitles ? - by xbozzo - 2018-06-06, 00:24
Tags don't work - by xbozzo - 2018-06-06, 00:39
RE: HDR or Dobly vision Logos - by nmt1978 - 2020-05-10, 06:27
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
tinyMediaManager - a media manager written in Java (Win/Mac/Linux)7