Release tinyMediaManager - a media manager written in Java (Win/Mac/Linux)
Hi i got a question, is there any way to make TinyMediaManager scan the episode names in my library when trying to force best match for a show? Or add it as an improvement/feature? Id like to scan in multiple shows at once as i have a 500 show library. What I did before was just run the best match, and then sort by NFO at the end for the ones that some were missing (which meant it was incorrectly scanned) and manually put the correct shows for those. However there was one show (and probably more that I missed) that showed the correct NFO symbol bc the show it scanned incorrectly had more episodes than the true show meaning all the nfos were filled up. Ex: Your Honour, the correct one is Your Honor (TMDB 86430), but it scanned in Your Honor (104663). If TMM could scan the episode titles to force a match, it would see that the episodes I have in Your Honor are named Part One, Part Two and so on. Versus the incorrect show matches episodes being named, The Fall Guy, The Protege, and so on.

EDIT: I integrated my library using TMDBHelper and all the shows have show.nfos with the TMDB ID url inside of them. I cant edit these nfos as it will break the library as in my prevoius attempt. but can I make TMM read the TMDB urls in the NFOs and then use that to get an exact match?

Messages In This Thread
Movies with multiple files - by mag_sol76 - 2014-05-07, 15:21
possible bug? - by ppwrtw - 2017-09-11, 01:28
How to reaname subtitles ? - by xbozzo - 2018-06-06, 00:24
Tags don't work - by xbozzo - 2018-06-06, 00:39
RE: HDR or Dobly vision Logos - by nmt1978 - 2020-05-10, 06:27
RE: tinyMediaManager - a media manager written in Java (Win/Mac/Linux) - by Majin01 - 2021-01-02, 09:16
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
tinyMediaManager - a media manager written in Java (Win/Mac/Linux)7