Release tinyMediaManager - a media manager written in Java (Win/Mac/Linux)
Hi @mlaggner , I think maybe I set something up incorrectly bc I swear it used to work like this already but now it doesnt. I dont have any episode thumbnails appear in Kodi after adding episode nfos. but is there a way to put something in the episode NFOs to tell Kodi to scrape for episode thumbs? Or put the thumbnails in the nfo as a url rather than download them? Basically as I have all the episode NFOs currently all the episode thumbnails are just the same landscape image of the show, rather than episode thumbs. If i press re-scrape from internet it will get the episode thumbs but I dont want to do this manually for every show, or if there was a quick way to make kodi rescrape from interent for all shows pointing me to that would be nice too.  Also re-scraping from internet removes the main thing I need from nfos from the database file: the runtimes. So its not a real solution either.

https://imgur.com/a/GnrWjzF

I would like to keep space used on the minimal instead of downloading every single thumbnail for my huge library, if it is possible to either put urls for thumbnails in the nfo, or put something to tell Kodi to scrape for them from whichever show scraper i use it would be nice. Also I did try using Artwork beef already and it did not add any episode thumbnails.

Messages In This Thread
Movies with multiple files - by mag_sol76 - 2014-05-07, 15:21
possible bug? - by ppwrtw - 2017-09-11, 01:28
How to reaname subtitles ? - by xbozzo - 2018-06-06, 00:24
Tags don't work - by xbozzo - 2018-06-06, 00:39
RE: HDR or Dobly vision Logos - by nmt1978 - 2020-05-10, 06:27
RE: tinyMediaManager - a media manager written in Java (Win/Mac/Linux) - by Majin01 - 2021-01-10, 22:56
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
tinyMediaManager - a media manager written in Java (Win/Mac/Linux)7