Release [MOD] AniDB.net scrapers for TV shows and Movies
This is the gist of my theory: If you have files which are not enumerated correctly by XBMC (either not at all, or, for example, being wrongly counted as season 2), then during a scan XBMC will see those files as not being in the library and fetch the episode guide (from anidb) for that show - it doesn't need to perform a search, since the URL is stored in the database. However since the files can't be enumerated (or just don't match any of the episodes) then XBMC will quickly move to the next show and repeat, with quickly being the operative word. The problem would be compounded once you actually are banned, since then the episode guide will be empty and not even correctly enumerated files will find a match. However, the problem with that theory is that XBMC should just ignore folders that haven't changed since the last scan, so those unenumerated files shouldn't get checked again... Unless, that is, you've cleaned the library...

If the theory is right, then it should just be case of finding those files that aren't enumerating correctly and either removing them or renaming them so they are.

The only other thing I can think of is that there's something causing XBMC to rescan unchanged folders despite all the files in them already being in the library, but I don't know what that could be, or how to fix it.

A debug log (wiki) of you scanning (and getting banned) would be very helpful.

Messages In This Thread
RE: [RELEASE] [MOD] AniDB.net scrapers for TV shows and Movies - by scudlee - 2013-01-16, 21:59
RE: - by scudlee - 2013-10-12, 17:42
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[MOD] AniDB.net scrapers for TV shows and Movies8