Release [MOD] AniDB.net scrapers for TV shows and Movies
Dude, I'd like to say a big thank you for getting all of my anime working, properly!

The original anidb.net scanner didn't do a very good job at finding the OVA/specials, along with the insane naming convention of Gintama` Enchousen.
I even took a stab at entering some data in myself but to no luck.

Then I installed AniDB.net[mod] and it worked great!
Thanks!

Could you please explain a little bit more regarding the post below? The wiki page doesn't provide much information for a person who hasn't looked at the XBMC code.

Does that mean:
  1. Create a text file in the "K" folder called "tvshow.nfo"
  2. Paste down "aid=9043" and save
  3. Or does it mean I need the full URL to the AniDB page such as: http://anidb.net/perl-bin/animedb.pl?sho...e&aid=9043 ?

(2013-01-27, 00:09)scudlee Wrote: This is already possible. Just create a file called tvshow.nfo (exactly that, don't replace "tvshow" with the title of the show) and place in it "aid=9043". Technically, you should include the entire URL to the page on AniDB.net, but only the "aid=..." part is searched for. That will short-cut the title search and jump straight to getting the details for that show, regardless of the folder name.

Check the wiki for details.

Messages In This Thread
RE: [RELEASE] [MOD] AniDB.net scrapers for TV shows and Movies - by twig - 2013-01-28, 15:08
RE: - by scudlee - 2013-10-12, 17:42
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[MOD] AniDB.net scrapers for TV shows and Movies8