Release [MOD] AniDB.net scrapers for TV shows and Movies
(2013-01-28, 15:11)Mihara Wrote: Both work. I typically paste the full URL as it's quicker to do when you have a lot of series.

Yeah, you're supposed to put the full URL, but the scraper only bothers to check for the "aid=..." part at the end of it, so in practical terms, you can put whatever you like, as long as you include "aid=..." somewhere.

In terms of the banning situation, I'll look at porting over the delay function from the movie scraper and have it run after the episode list has been fetched. I'll have it default to something low, so only those affected need crank it up. That's probably the best I can do.

Bans typically only last at most 24 hours (and it's usually less), but because the scraper caches everything for 48 hours, it may appear longer. If you know you're unbanned, you can delete your cache and continue.

(On Windows the cache is in %APPDATA%\xbmc\cache\scrapers\metadata.tvshows.anidb.net.mod (or metadata.movies.anidb.net.mod). Not too sure for other OSes, but it shouldn't be too hard to find.)

Messages In This Thread
RE: [RELEASE] [MOD] AniDB.net scrapers for TV shows and Movies - by scudlee - 2013-01-28, 15:47
RE: - by scudlee - 2013-10-12, 17:42
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[MOD] AniDB.net scrapers for TV shows and Movies8