Release [MOD] AniDB.net scrapers for TV shows and Movies
As I understand it, XBMC will use the scraper set for that folder to check the tvshow.nfo for a URL first, and only if that doesn't find anything does it check using the other installed scrapers (and if one of them gets a hit, it will use that scraper).
The actual URL you need to use is entirely dependent on the regular expression(s) in the NfoUrl function inside the scraper (and for anidb.net that regex is just aid=(\d+) ).

In terms of knowing when you're unbanned...

¯\(°_o)/¯

I got banned from the website not long ago, and basically just sat on my hands for 24 hours. I could still access the api, though, so they must have separate banning systems.

The only tactic would be to just dip your toe when you think you might be unbanned, and if you are still banned, sit tight for the full 24 (starting from when you dipped your toe).
It's pretty bad that they don't at least have some form of "Am I banned?" page you can check without increasing your ban (unless you hammer it).

Messages In This Thread
RE: [RELEASE] [MOD] AniDB.net scrapers for TV shows and Movies - by scudlee - 2013-01-28, 17:02
RE: - by scudlee - 2013-10-12, 17:42
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[MOD] AniDB.net scrapers for TV shows and Movies8