Release [MOD] AniDB.net scrapers for TV shows and Movies
Thanks Scudlee, i just didnt look into the .nfo thing yet.. Thats very easy, a automation script for that is written in less than 10minutes! Thanks alot Smile
Lets hope i get to work, otherwise ill be back here soon Tongue

Oh i didnt ask for OP/ED in a single file, but that is still good to know! (Because i think i have 1 series which uses the Multiple Episodes in 1 file thing, (already looked fhe naming for those up))

EDIT: Another Question:

I am a fan of series-trailers and got those as well i tried putting a trailer.ext into my series folder, but that seems to not work

(Note: I do mean PV's but i do not want them to show in the episode list, i want one of them (first (or all together in row)) as a "trailer" and right clicking the Series -> TV Show Information should have a Trailer button just like Movies do which allows me to play it ..but ive read a couple threads about tv show trailer and it does seem that that is not yet supported, is that true?

(BELOW IS SOLVED)

(Not AniDB related but maybe it has to do with above:
Using Movie Name (Year).ext and Movie Name (Year)-trailer.ext in the Movie List works, but when i click that Trailer button it trys to open it via YouTube which mostly fails because its 1) slow (no matter what connection you have) 2) does not even find old movies)

Movie trailer thing = solved: it were the spaces in naming, i just use "_" now (since i have to keep year) now it adds the trailer the right way..

Messages In This Thread
RE: [RELEASE] [MOD] AniDB.net scrapers for TV shows and Movies - by DeadSix27 - 2013-02-19, 10:04
RE: - by scudlee - 2013-10-12, 17:42
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[MOD] AniDB.net scrapers for TV shows and Movies8