Release [MOD] AniDB.net scrapers for TV shows and Movies
The personal mapping list is only really for the mappings between AniDB and TVDB (the "anime-list.xml"), you can't use it to add titles to the animetitles.xml. Your only choice in that regard is to take the full animetitles.xml and host it yourself, replacing the "Anime List URL".

A couple of things to consider if you're having difficulty with that:
1. Make sure you change the URL at the source folder, not just the Addon settings. (Highlight the source folder, bring up the context menu, "Change content", then Settings).
2. Everything is cached for 48 hours. Delete the %APPDATA%\xbmc\cache\scrapers\metadata.tvshows.anidb.net.mod folder to force an immediate refresh.

I'm loathe to edit the animetitles.xml on the basis that I sync it directly from AniDB, and I would have to manually maintain any additions after each update. It's likely I couldn't even use git to merge/rebase my changes as they seem to randomly change the order of the titles for each series every time I download a new copy.

The easiest option to solve your problem is to just make a tvshow.nfo file containing "aid=9134" (just that) and stick it in the show's folder. Then you can name the folder whatever you like.

If it's any consolation, I had a quick look through the anime list, and Ore no Imouto ga Konna ni Kawaii Wake ga Nai. looks like it's the only title affected by being a duplicate title with a period on the end (I think, I wasn't overly thorough). It can join Shinryaku!? Ika Musume in the "Titles Too Messed Up To Work" category.

If your alternate title goes through on AniDB, ping me and I'll update the animetitles.xml straight away (just mind the 48 hour caching).

Edit: Done. Ore no Imouto ga Konna ni Kawaii Wake ga Nai 2 should work now. You'll still need to clear your cache first.

Messages In This Thread
RE: [RELEASE] [MOD] AniDB.net scrapers for TV shows and Movies - by scudlee - 2013-04-07, 10:32
RE: - by scudlee - 2013-10-12, 17:42
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[MOD] AniDB.net scrapers for TV shows and Movies8