Release [MOD] AniDB.net scrapers for TV shows and Movies
Back again. Things are working really well for the most part, but I got a new "strange" hit. The first Patlabor movie.

According to the AniDb main title, it is named "Kidou Keisatsu Patlabor". -> But if I use this I get an automatic hit on the OAV series from 1990.
So I try to add the year, "Kidou Keisatsu Patlabor (1989)". -> Still get the automatic hit on the 1990 OAV series.
Then I try to add the extra title as seen in the official Japanese name on AniDb, "Kidou Keisatsu Patlabor - The Mobile Police". -> No automatic hit.
Then I try to add the extra title as seen in the official english name on AniDb, "Kidou Keisatsu Patlabor - The Movie". -> Now I get an automatic hit on "Kidou Keisatsu Patlabor 2: The Movie".
Turns out I needed to name it "Kidou Keisatsu Patlabor Gekijouban", which is found in the synonym list at the bottom of the second tab on the info page at AniDb.

I'm not saying it's wrong, as this is one of the known titles even though it's not listed as official at AniDb. Just wanted to point it out.

EDIT:
I'm using a folder tagged as "movies", not "TV series", with the AniDb [Mod] scraper. As it is a movie...

Messages In This Thread
RE: [RELEASE] [MOD] AniDB.net scrapers for TV shows and Movies - by WolfsongSwe - 2013-04-10, 10:52
RE: - by scudlee - 2013-10-12, 17:42
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[MOD] AniDB.net scrapers for TV shows and Movies8