Release [MOD] AniDB.net scrapers for TV shows and Movies
(2013-04-29, 09:07)scudlee Wrote: 1. Are you using custom tvshowmatching regexps? The ones I posted in the first post handle file names like Naruto Shippuden - 307 - Fade Into the Moonlight.mkv without you having to put the season.

2. There are two ways: The hard way is to set up your own personal anime mapping list and add it in the scraper settings, then you can update any mappings as you like. The easier way, though, is just to point out the problem to me and I'll fix it pretty much straight away for everyone... Which I've now done Wink

You'll need to clear your cache to see the changes immediately. (cache/scrapers/metadata.tvshows.anidb.net.mod)

1->No, i been using the add-on as is(changes only to google search and store tvdb id) and no advancedsettings.xml regex. Only tried with regexps with the release original names,note that i had originally the names of the episodes accordingly to the release name. I have been using filebot to rename the files and in a ideal world i would like to use the release original name ([HorribleSubs] Naruto Shippuuden - 307 [720p].mkv)but the scrapper don't pick up on them and like this naming convention that are thousands around. But if the format Ex: Naruto Shippuden - 13X47 - Fade Into the Moonlight.mkv, instead of Naruto Shippuden - 307 - Fade Into the Moonlight.mkv works, so that on my library appear separated by season folder i would not mind. Is this possible? Or the regexps are best for handling this? It will appear separated by season folder? Any other advice would be appreciated. I'm on the fringe here because i been wanting to make this work for some quite time now and never make this to work.

2-> Later i confirmed that on anidb , it appears, the episode in question doesn't have details. Maybe someone can confirmed that(i don't know where can i see the details that the scrapper picks up).

Messages In This Thread
RE: [RELEASE] [MOD] AniDB.net scrapers for TV shows and Movies - by LordAnubis3 - 2013-04-29, 10:21
RE: - by scudlee - 2013-10-12, 17:42
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[MOD] AniDB.net scrapers for TV shows and Movies8