Release [MOD] AniDB.net scrapers for TV shows and Movies
(2013-04-29, 22:50)scudlee Wrote: Well, the log file confirms that the advancedsettings.xml is being read, but as it's not a debug log (wiki), it's not much use for determining any more than that.

If you want to turn on debug logging and refresh the D.Gray-man folder again, the log should show what's going on.

(You can safely ignore the .actors warning, everyone gets it.)

I've never found a standalone version of the official anidb client, I've always used it through the website. I did used to use WebAOM, which is quite good, but not as powerful scripting-wise for renaming.

The anidb clients work off the ed2k hash, so I imagine they would be slower over a network than filebot (which I guess just parses the original file name). But that does also make them more accurate.

Once again thanks for the quick response. I tried what you told me and to test i quit xbmc and it appears to be working.the problem of the file share and browser width is going to be a problem for me..:. So if you always use the applet you don't know where can we find the list that in the end the applet renames the file to...

Messages In This Thread
RE: [RELEASE] [MOD] AniDB.net scrapers for TV shows and Movies - by LordAnubis3 - 2013-04-29, 23:02
RE: - by scudlee - 2013-10-12, 17:42
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[MOD] AniDB.net scrapers for TV shows and Movies8