Release [MOD] AniDB.net scrapers for TV shows and Movies
Okay, here it is:
AniDB.net [MOD] scrapers 2.0.0rc1
Official Release is now available. Download the repo in the first post.

Inside the zip file you'll find:
metadata.common.anidb.net
metadata.movies.anidb.net.mod
metadata.tvshows.anidb.net.mod

To install just copy all three folders directly into your addons folder (on Windows this is %APPDATA%/XBMC/addons/, other OSes will vary, but it should be near your userdata folder (wiki)). Don't copy them into your program folder.

I will do a full feature list with the official release, but there (perhaps) surprisingly aren't that many new features, the major work was on rewriting and reorganizing the code into the shared common scraper library. All the various details are now in their own separate functions, making it much easier to maintain and add new stuff (the debug logs are much more readable too).

Highlights:
TV:
The only major changes to TV are the inclusion of season artwork (I added this since linking a movie to a TV show will put you in a season view, so nice to have artwork if available), and the delay parameter to slow things down for people getting banned (defaults to 1, so be sure to change that if needed).

Movies:
Trailer support (via themoviedb.org)
Certification support (again via themoviedb.org)
Movie set support - Movie sets are now by default taken from an anime-movieset-list.xml instead of themoviedb.org. You can switch back to using themoviedb.org sets if you want, or use both with one as back up. If you already turned off sets, this will be respected. It's also possible to use a personal set list... But more details on that later. As with the mapping list, any help maintaining this would be greatly appreciated (again, details to come).

Other changes:
The mapping list URL and the animetitles.xml URL will be reset to their defaults, so if you've changed either of them, you'll need to redo it.
The genre handling has been completely rewritten, so if you changed the "Return only Genres with weight" setting, you'll need to change the new "Minimum Genre weight" setting to the corresponding value. If you notice any oddities with the genres please let me know, it should be more-or-less identical.
Posters and banners are now always scraped, so those settings have been removed.
Google search has been removed (see my previous post).
The scrapers are now no longer Eden-compatible. It's Frodo or broke! (Literally).

Things not yet done: Updating the Changelog and adding READMEs. (@swe-divx: Before you ask, it will be with the official 2.0.0 release. Wink)

Messages In This Thread
RE: [RELEASE] [MOD] AniDB.net scrapers for TV shows and Movies - by scudlee - 2013-05-19, 20:19
RE: - by scudlee - 2013-10-12, 17:42
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[MOD] AniDB.net scrapers for TV shows and Movies8