Release [MOD] AniDB.net scrapers for TV shows and Movies
(2013-05-20, 02:22)ZERO <ibis> Wrote: I tested the beta version and for back row fan art view it is now for some series not displaying the description of the series and instead shows for example in the case of "Brother, Dear Brother" it will display an image instead which is really annoying and I am unable to yet figure out how to disable it.

Out of 577 series the following are effected by this issue:
Brother, Dear Brother
Senki Zesshou Symphogear
Toward the Terra

I am not sure yet as to why only these 3 are effected.
Are those the exact folder names? Are you using url nfo files (if so what ids are in them for each)? I'll try and test, see if I can replicate what you're seeing.

(2013-05-20, 02:22)ZERO <ibis> Wrote: On another note would it be possible to have unique cast images per series and use the images of the characters?
Not possible without changes to XBMC (only the first artwork retrieved is stored for an actor).

(2013-05-20, 08:12)ZERO <ibis> Wrote: I notice that some series do not return a studio, is there any way to ensure that a studio is returned for these series?
This is a flaw in the xml data that AniDB api supplies. If you pick a random show on the website, you'll see a "Main Staff" box near the top of the page, with a link to "show more" further down the page. The api, however, will only return the "Main staff", not the full listing. If "Animation Work" (or just "Work") is not listed in that box, then no studio will be returned...

Unless that information has been added to anime-list.xml as supplemental-info.

However, in order for that to happen, someone who feels strongly about it (*cough*) would have to go through their collection and PM me a list of the shows affected, their ids, and (preferably) the relevant studios, so that they can be added...

Messages In This Thread
RE: [RELEASE] [MOD] AniDB.net scrapers for TV shows and Movies - by scudlee - 2013-05-20, 09:12
RE: - by scudlee - 2013-10-12, 17:42
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[MOD] AniDB.net scrapers for TV shows and Movies8