Release [MOD] AniDB.net scrapers for TV shows and Movies
Those are the folder names but keep in mind that I use .nfo linking for every series I have. If you enter those in anidb they will come up with the correct show.

As for the studios I will go over the list when I get a chance and find all the ones that are wrong/not updated. Having correct studio information is important to me that is also why I even added the studio name right below the titles in back row fan art view with my anime mod.

On another note would it be possible for you to make an option that stores the character images into the file system directly? For example seriesname/characters and then each file is the name of the character. I can then create a mod for the cast list that looks into that directory automatically and pulls the correct images. By implementing it as an extra skin feature for some popular skins we may be able to convince xbmc developers a lot sooner (or at least skin authors) to add this functionality officially.

Messages In This Thread
RE: [RELEASE] [MOD] AniDB.net scrapers for TV shows and Movies - by ZERO <ibis> - 2013-05-20, 18:50
RE: - by scudlee - 2013-10-12, 17:42
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[MOD] AniDB.net scrapers for TV shows and Movies8