Release [MOD] AniDB.net scrapers for TV shows and Movies
Is AniDB having issues or something? I recently set up an HTPC in my room and decided to give XBMC another try. I usually use MPC-HC paired up with madVR, but it seems that I can use it as an external player within XBMC. The only reason I stopped using XBMC in the past was because I could never get my anime to scrap properly. Anyway, I'm only getting ~15 of my 200 shows to scrap. At first I thought it might be an issue on my end, but later when I tried to rename a series with FileBot, I received an error claiming that it couldn't parse any episode data from the xml. It seems to be doing this for all series. Ideas? I'd really like to try this mod.

Edit: FileBot is no longer having issues renaming files but I still can't scrap any more series. Here's my file structure:

Anime [Fansub Group]
----> Anime - EP1 - Episode Title [CRC32]
----> Anime - EP2 - Episode Title [CRC32]
----> Anime - EP3 - Episode Title [CRC32]
----> Specials [Fansub Group]
-----------> Special - SP1 - Episode Title [CRC32]
-----------> Special - SP2 - Episode Title [CRC32]

This is the structure I've been using for years. I tried using the TVDB scrapper and was able to scrap ~150 shows with no issue. The only thing is I hate how TVDB organizes anime. Any clues on what's going on?

Messages In This Thread
RE: [RELEASE] [MOD] AniDB.net scrapers for TV shows and Movies - by anime513 - 2013-06-20, 01:51
RE: - by scudlee - 2013-10-12, 17:42
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[MOD] AniDB.net scrapers for TV shows and Movies8