Release [MOD] AniDB.net scrapers for TV shows and Movies
(2013-07-26, 23:43)scudlee Wrote:
(2013-07-26, 22:22)borgmanjayce Wrote: With stuff like extra's, should I leave it as it is; record-wise even though the filenames are different?

Not sure I follow, could you give an example?

For specials, you need to match them up to the ones listed on AniDB and make sure the file contains a pattern to mark it as season 0, episode whatever. For example if it says S1 on AniDB, you could include "S00E01" in the file name (or if you use the regexps in the first post, you could use " - S1 - ").

For OPs/EDs, you just add 100 to the "C" value, which can be tricky to find - you need to click on e.g. the "OP1" link in the episode listing to see the exact number (although they usually run in order, so you can just count). So C1 would be "S00E101" (or " - S101 - ").

Trailers, parodies, and "other" likewise add 200, 300, and 400 respectively to the T, P, and O numbers.

As for thetvdb.com, very much definitely help contribute there, artwork (fanart, posters, banners, episode thumbnails) and episode plots will all find their way back through the AniDB scraper... Just abide by their rules, which don't always match an anime fans expectations - the mods there only seem rude because people keep trying to argue things that have long been settled.

...And definitely don't add any Hentai titles Wink.

An example of what I mentioned earlier would be this: "MM! NCOP1.mkv", so in the record itself, it would be something like C-something or other, is that correct?

I can understand where you're coming from concerning the mods on the TVDB site acting the way they do, but at the same time, I don't know if it's me, but for some weird reason, anime seems to be an afterthought to them, especially where OAV's are concerned, unlike of course, AniDB (But then again, if people have to rely on TVDB for artwork that's not found on AniDB such as banners, posters, etc, then so be it).

And I'll be sure to not add any Hentai (Although it would be tempting to do so! LOL)

In any case, thanks for being a huge help in answering a lot of questions concerning how things work with AniDB and the Mods as it's most appreciated! ^_^

Messages In This Thread
RE: [RELEASE] [MOD] AniDB.net scrapers for TV shows and Movies - by borgmanjayce - 2013-07-27, 00:06
RE: - by scudlee - 2013-10-12, 17:42
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[MOD] AniDB.net scrapers for TV shows and Movies8