Release [MOD] AniDB.net scrapers for TV shows and Movies
Appreciate all the work you do on this so my anime collection through XBMC looks fantastic. Really like how you added season support recently and a few new anime I have added recently started showing and I couldn't figure out why till I read your post ;P.

Somethings off for me though. I recently replaced the first 200ish episodes of naruto shippudden and it matched them all but it is not adding the episode overview. I checked thetvdb and the information is all still there but Its not being added like it used to on my updates.

Also Shinseiki Evangelion Gekijouban: Shi to Shinsei (anidb id:326) points to street fighter ii artwork from thetvdb and not for evangelion.

Lastly I updated Hoshi o Ou Kodomo with the movie version and it says it doesnt tie to an ID to get artwork but before it did.

Ive got some weird things going on and I am not sure if it is because I have never cleared a cache you were talking about before or what. I saw you recommend it before but never found a post with anyone detailing what cache where it was to find so I could delete and try again.

Any help you could shed would be awesome!

Messages In This Thread
RE: [RELEASE] [MOD] AniDB.net scrapers for TV shows and Movies - by vask - 2013-07-27, 04:19
RE: - by scudlee - 2013-10-12, 17:42
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[MOD] AniDB.net scrapers for TV shows and Movies8