Release [MOD] AniDB.net scrapers for TV shows and Movies
(2013-07-27, 04:19)vask Wrote: Somethings off for me though. I recently replaced the first 200ish episodes of naruto shippudden and it matched them all but it is not adding the episode overview. I checked thetvdb and the information is all still there but Its not being added like it used to on my updates.
Check the version of the scraper you're using, you need to be running 2.1.0 to get episode plots from the long-running shows now.

(2013-07-27, 04:19)vask Wrote: Also Shinseiki Evangelion Gekijouban: Shi to Shinsei (anidb id:326) points to street fighter ii artwork from thetvdb and not for evangelion.
Oh wow, you're right! WTF?! Fix incoming...

(2013-07-27, 04:19)vask Wrote: Lastly I updated Hoshi o Ou Kodomo with the movie version and it says it doesnt tie to an ID to get artwork but before it did.
Hmm... That shouldn't be the case. I have just now noticed a bug related to this, but it wouldn't affect that title. Can you be more specific? Have you changed the "Store anime ID from" setting to IMDB.com?

(2013-07-27, 04:19)vask Wrote: Ive got some weird things going on and I am not sure if it is because I have never cleared a cache you were talking about before or what. I saw you recommend it before but never found a post with anyone detailing what cache where it was to find so I could delete and try again.
The cache only lasts for 48 hours, so you only really need to clear it if there's been a recent update to the online data (e.g. The fix for Death and Rebirth I just did) and you absolutely must have it immediately, or if you got yourself banned, the cache can make the ban seem a lot longer than it actually is.

If you're on Windows, the cache is at %APPDATA%/XBMC/cache. If you're on another OS, find your xbmc.log and open it in a text editor, near the top there will be a line: " NOTICE: special://temp/ is mapped to: ..." which will tell you where to look.

@borgmanjayce: Most groups get listed, so there shouldn't be a problem. If you use the TagSystem rules linked to in the first post, then everything that gets found will be named appropriately for the scraper to find (if you just use the defaults on the client, the OPs/EDs, etc. will just get the C1, T3, etc. added to the file name, and still won't get found by the scraper).

Messages In This Thread
RE: [RELEASE] [MOD] AniDB.net scrapers for TV shows and Movies - by scudlee - 2013-07-27, 09:12
RE: - by scudlee - 2013-10-12, 17:42
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[MOD] AniDB.net scrapers for TV shows and Movies8