Release [MOD] AniDB.net scrapers for TV shows and Movies
(2013-07-27, 09:12)scudlee Wrote: Check the version of the scraper you're using, you need to be running 2.1.0 to get episode plots from the long-running shows now.

Hmm... That shouldn't be the case. I have just now noticed a bug related to this, but it wouldn't affect that title. Can you be more specific? Have you changed the "Store anime ID from" setting to IMDB.com?

Thank you for the information on clearing the cache. Both scrapers are at 2.1.0(I checked them last night after making this post because I wanted to make sure I was current.) I have been using your scraper sense pretty much the first day you put it up. All settings for both have been the same sense then. I use XBMC 12.2 with Aeon Nox latest svn git. I even went so far as to delete the anidb folders out of the addons folder and reinstall from your repository and I am getting the same results. For the movie scraper it is set to store ID from anidb. I tried setting the tv scrapper to both anidb and thetvdb id and neither gives me episode plots.

Messages In This Thread
RE: [RELEASE] [MOD] AniDB.net scrapers for TV shows and Movies - by vask - 2013-07-27, 18:05
RE: - by scudlee - 2013-10-12, 17:42
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[MOD] AniDB.net scrapers for TV shows and Movies8