Release [MOD] AniDB.net scrapers for TV shows and Movies
I agree. After posting the log I started looking through it to see if I could find something useful to help me. I came to the same conclusion you just did. I have both of your mods installed but I guess I never uninstalled the original anidb that I had before yours was installed. In Video/Files for the anime entry it is set to use your mod. What I have discovered and I do not understand this is that even though it is set to use your mod it is not using it. When I delete the original anidb folder the refresh button greys out in my menu options, not letting me manually refresh anything in my anime menu.

So as far as I can tell I have it set to use your mod version of anidb and its not actually using it. Is there some setting I should have that I am missing?

EDIT!: everything working. Im guessing the entries that were updated in the last week when this started happened got corrupt in the database. I completely removed naruto shippuden and fairy tale where xbmc couldnt see, cleaned database and readded and they were found and added correctly. So all is good and thanks for helpin me get things straight!

FYI: evangelion artwork does work now but the default poster that pops is street fighter II ;P

Messages In This Thread
RE: [RELEASE] [MOD] AniDB.net scrapers for TV shows and Movies - by vask - 2013-07-27, 23:10
RE: - by scudlee - 2013-10-12, 17:42
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[MOD] AniDB.net scrapers for TV shows and Movies8