Release [MOD] AniDB.net scrapers for TV shows and Movies
I've got some good news which may be of help to those who are using your Modded scraper for OAV's and Hentai.

I set them both to scan for TV Shows and it seems to help as I got the relevant artwork (and where available, the backgrounds) for the OAV's and also the artwork for most of the Hentai as well, but there seems to be a few problems with certain titles even when naming them properly, the titles affected are the following:
Maid wa Kaichou OAV (I can't seem to find it at all on AniDB)
Hurricane Live! 2032
Hurricane Live! 2032
Ichigo 100% OAV's 2-4 (supposedly named correctly and I triple-checked on the Ichigo 100% page on AniDB as well)
Ichigo 100% 2004 Jump Festival Special (The same problem as with the Ichigo 100% OAV's 2-4)
To-Love-Ru: Trouble - Darkness (No artwork even though it has a AniDB listing and uses the artwork from the TVDB site for the first series instead!)

On another note, I would advise everyone using this Mod for OAV's and Hentai to completely check the names of the anime concerned even when using Filebot as it seems the scraper can be anally retentive at times; one example being Samurai XXX in that for some reason, instead of recognizing it as its English title, it recognized it as Samurai 7, so I changed it to its Japanese title instead and it worked. Basically if there are any pages which have a green tick next to the English title on the relevant page for the title, use the Japanese title such as the one for the Rurouni Kenshin Trust and Betrayal OAV series instead of using the Samurai X one.

Also, it looks like I may need to create a entry for "The Invisible Stud Returns" as it's not listed even though the original title is listed.

Messages In This Thread
RE: [RELEASE] [MOD] AniDB.net scrapers for TV shows and Movies - by borgmanjayce - 2013-08-01, 12:58
RE: - by scudlee - 2013-10-12, 17:42
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[MOD] AniDB.net scrapers for TV shows and Movies8