Release [MOD] AniDB.net scrapers for TV shows and Movies
Hello,

I have read quite a lot here and i have a problem with my anime scraping and i just cant find a solution.

I have a problem which i read a lot about but i cant seem to find an answer to my problem.

First of all i am completely new to XBMC.
I want to scrape my anime info off Anidb. I also installed this mod and tried with that but i just can get any episodes in my list. Only the title.

Alle my files are named correctly (i renamed everything with the AniDB client.)

Example: Zetman - 01 - Untaught Emotions - [Doki](6cb570cf) or Mirai Nikki (2011) - 01 - Sign Up - [Commie](55466df0)
I set the scraping on ANIDB MOD and left everything default. It finds the show with according AniDB ID but no episodes.

The folder is set to D:\Anime Series\ within that folder i have the series ( D:\Anime Series\Zetman\ Zetman - 01 - Untaught Emotions - [Doki](6cb570cf).mkv)

I tried with TheTVDB instead of AniDB but i get the same problems. When i refresh info per episode i get the message: No info found

Im kinda loosing hope... I read from al lot of people the filenames is the problem but i cant find what im doing wrong Sad

Can somebody please help me?

Greetz DeeKayNL

Messages In This Thread
RE: [RELEASE] [MOD] AniDB.net scrapers for TV shows and Movies - by DeeKayNL - 2013-08-11, 12:11
RE: - by scudlee - 2013-10-12, 17:42
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[MOD] AniDB.net scrapers for TV shows and Movies8