Release [MOD] AniDB.net scrapers for TV shows and Movies
(2013-09-27, 16:36)scudlee Wrote: @borgmanjayce: You won't get episode plots, episode thumbs, or fanart if it's not on thetvdb.com. You should get episode titles though, as they're taken from anidb.

Does that mean it should recognize the episodes and show them in the TV Shows tab? I've only got a single show with episodes listed and that episode listing is actually wrong. That's for Kuro no Danshou. Oddly enough, exporting the library the nfo files have the correct filenames but the info in the files is wrong, episodes 3 and 4 show as episodes 1 and 2. That's exactly what I've got in the TV Shows tab, episodes 1 and 2 are listed twice, though two of them actually do play episodes 3 and 4. For all other shows not in thetvdb the episode list is empty.

I've renamed all files and the according directory with FileBot, manually renamed the few instances where it didn't match. I've now got all TV Shows recognized and have the artwork for it, but no episode listing except for the one mentioned. Any ideas as to what I may be missing?

Thanks!

Edit: Just realized, do you still need to use the same format as you use for thetvdb? Naturally, I've used the FileBot default and named the episodes according to AniDB standard. Do I have to add a prefix of 1x to all my episodes for these to be recognized?

Edit II: Ugh! Why, oh why, didn't I think of that? Just tried it with one show and it picked it up just fine. Guess I'll have to go through all my episodes and add a 1x prefix to the episode number. No idea why that didn't occur to me earlier, must've been too AniDB focused. Undecided

Messages In This Thread
RE: [RELEASE] [MOD] AniDB.net scrapers for TV shows and Movies - by DocG - 2013-09-28, 03:09
RE: - by scudlee - 2013-10-12, 17:42
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[MOD] AniDB.net scrapers for TV shows and Movies8